Contact information of Roman I. Ostapenko
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:statec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roman I. Ostapenko (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
2021, Volume 34, Issue 2
2021, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 5-15 Classification of management errors within the scope of the basic notions of Korogodin’s theory of goal-oriented systems
by Sosnin, Eduard A. & Poizner, Boris N.
- 16-24 State and directions of development of the industrial sector of the Sakhalin Region of the Russian Federation
by Filobokova, Lyudmila Yu. & Zhdankina, Alexandra Yu.
- 25-39 An economic study on maize production in some selected areas of Swat District
by Uddin, Ijaz & Shah, Salman & Khan, Saeedullah & Khan, Zulfiqar
- 40-56 An econometric modelling of the savings – investments nexus for Ghana
by Yeboah, Samuel Asuamah & Prempeh, Boateng Kwadwo
- 57-67 Does COVID-19 effects the United States crude oil imports price?
by Ahmad, Shakil
2020, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 4-4 "Word cloud" as a graphical supplement to a scientific article
by Ostapenko, Roman I.
- 5-15 Research and analysis of imperfect competition in the Russian labor market and its parojected development
by Kravtsevich , Sergey V.
- 16-27 About the governance pillar of agrarian sustainability
by Bachev, Hrabrin
- 28-40 Research of tools influencing the engagement of potential customers in social media as one of the ways to improve the effectiveness of SMM organisations through the example of the Instagram community @mebel_rummix
by Pogorevich, Anastasia V.
- 41-53 Online marketplace: student consumer strategies
by Novgorodtseva, Anastasia N. & Tomyuk, Olga N. & Dyachkova, Margarita A. & Piankova , Maria P.
- 54-72 What determine inflation in Pakistan: an investigation through structural equation modeling by using time series data for a period from 1975 to 2017
by Uddin , Ijaz
- 73-82 State of shadow economic activity in Russian regions
by Lizina, Olga M.
- 83-93 Systematization of the EAEU legal sources in the field of regulation of the service market in science
by Berg, Lyudmila N.
- 94-107 Budget, motives and strategies for financial independence of undergraduates
by Diachkova, Anna V. & Avramenko, Elena S. & Melikova, Mavzuna Kh.
2020, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 4-23 The tech-novation pathway from pandemic to prosperity: a post Covid-19 roadmap for African economy
by Aduloju, Ayodeji A. & Adedoyin, Temitayo A.
- 24-41 Using the ARDL bound testing approach to study the inflation rate in Egypt
by Reda Abonazel, Mohamed & Elnabawy, Nourhan
- 42-52 Significance assessment of the risk management system to improve the quality of customs service provision
by Nemirova, Gulzida I. & Savelyeva, Tatiana I.
- 51-80 Economic crimes in Libya: the phenomenon of illegal earning and money laundering before and after the February 17, 2011 revolution
by Battal Saleh, Younis A.
- 81-92 Eco-activism in social networks and consumption practices of megalopolises’ residents
by Novgorodtseva, Anastasia N. & Piankova, Maria P.
- 93-103 Russia and WTO: interaction and security issues
by Perevalov, Viktor D. & Berg, Lyudmila N. & Sherpaev, Vladimir I.
- 104-114 Case of using simulation in education for business analysts
by Diachkova, Anna V. & Sandler , Daniil G. & Avramenko, Elena S.
- 115-124 Issues of modeling smart personality – human image of the digital age
by Tomyuk , Olga N. & Dyachkova, Margarita A. & Shutaleva, Anna V.
2020, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 4-12 Risks of managerial control at service enterprises
by Kuchumov, Arthur V. & Pecheritsa, Elena V. & Vorontsova, Aleksandra M.
- 13-24 Digital transformation of obtaining data for an express assessment of regional sustainable development
by Konovalenkov, Stanislav V.
- 25-35 Structural and spatial priorities of socio-economic development and their implementation in the territory of the Rostov region (Russian Federation)
by Vasilyeva, Valentina S.
- 36-47 Factors influencing on extra budgetary income of leading Russian universities: econometric analysis
by Sandler , Daniil G. & Gladyrev, Dmitry A.
- 48-61 Educational segment of modern media market: features and trends in digitalization
by Kirillovа, Natalia B. & Tomyuk, Olga N. & Dyachkova, Margarita A.
- 62-75 Trends and priority areas of state policy development in higher education for the period of 2000-2020
by Kravchenko, Lyudmila A. & Pashuk , Natalia R. & Vertinova, Anna A. & Bedrachuk, Ilya A.
- 76-88 Human capital and effective development
by Egorov, Vladimir K.
2020, Volume 29, Issue 1
2019, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 6-13 Determining the essence of the economic effect of clustering and development of the technique of his assessment in the interests of companies of cluster
by Belogrud, Anastasia I.
- 14-20 Innovative activities management technology of the oil and gas corporation
by Borges, Ageu M.
- 21-30 Dynamic optimization model of financial resources distribution for accelerated promotion to the regional human capital development
by Mazelis, Lev S. & Krasko, Andrey A. & Krasova, Elena V.
- 31-36 Strategic consensus in implementing a regional strategy
by Tereshkina, Nataliya E.
- 37-44 Research of the export code of industrial development of regional economy: identification and assessment
by Myslyakova, Yu. G. & Shamova, Elena A. & Matushkina, Natalia A.
- 45-51 State priorities for the development of the export sector of the Russian Far East economy: assessing the prospects for regional dynamics
by Belousova, Anna V.
- 52-61 The consequences of the degradation of Russian-Ukrainian relations on the Russian economy
by Ermakov, Andrej R. c & Dmitrieva, Natal’ja J. & Rubtsova, Evgeniya M.
- 62-71 The perspectives of using the best experience of special economic zones of Russia in the free economic zone on the territory of Crimean Republic
by Vanyushkin, Alexander S. & Druzin, Ruslan V.
- 72-78 Cost efficiency of investments in the context of sustainable development of regions of Russia
by Grenaderova, Mariya V.
- 79-85 Analysis of the dynamics and reasons of closing legal entities in the Russian Federation
by Vodopyanova, Valentina A. & Galitsyna, Victoria S.
- 86-94 Using Internet in trading enterprises activities in Primorsky region
by Dragileva, Lyudmila Yu. & Dragilev, Igor G.
- 95-99 About long-term trends in primary commodities’ prices: overview of researches
by Polshchikova, Iuliia A.
- 100-107 Theoretical foundations and problems of ensuring economic security in enterprises in the context of industrialization policies
by Shulyak, Stanislav O.
- 108-113 Reliable land monitoring as a need to identify structural changes by land category on the example of the Irkutsk region
by Bogomolova, Evgeniya Yu. & Molokova, Darya M. & Butakov, Kirill D.
2019, Volume 27, Issue 3
2019, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 5-21 The place and role of Russia in the world processes of import substitution
by Litvinova, Alla V. & Talalaeva, Natalya S. & Parfenova, Maria V.
- 22-27 Evaluation of the effectiveness of state regulation of the pharmaceutical industry in Russia
by Klunko, Natalia S.
- 28-36 Methods of identification, assessment and ranking of financial risks in the oil industry
by Grebennikova, Vera A. & Baranova, Polina V.
- 49-54 Cryptoindustry and payment systems
by Pertseva, Svetlana Yu.
- 55-59 The formation of regional industrial policy (on the example of the cheese industry in the Republic of Tatarstan)
by Galaautdinova, Victoria V.
- 60-67 Methodological approaches to managing sustainable development in rural areas
by Butorin, Sergey N.
- 68-73 Turning the directions of the development of Russian arms of international transport corridors towards the macroregion of APR countries
by Ksenofontova, Tatyana Yu.
- 83-89 Dynamics of development of small and medium business: problems and prospects
by Borkova, Elena A. & Podkatilina, Valeria A. & Zavyalova, Polina E.
- 90-97 Actual problems of management of nonprofit organizations in the field of prevention and correction of socially dangerous forms of behavior
by Klochko, Elena N. & Mironchuk, Vadim A.
- 98-104 Development of methodological foundations of operational analysis
by Tufanov, Valeriy A. & Grigigian, Erik A.
2019, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 5-9 The forecasting of oil companies financial condition
by Boldanova, Elena V.
- 10-16 The Internet of Things as a subsidiary system
by Kozlov, Aleksandr V.
- 17-24 From 5PL providers to Zero-level logistics
by Karkhova, Svetlana A.
- 25-32 Problems of implementation of state programs related to demographic and migration potential
by Rostovskaya, Tamara K. & Sigareva, Evgenia P.
- 33-39 Influence of the demographic factor on the regional labor market
by Pukhova, Anna G. & Belyaeva, Tatyana K. & Tolkunova, Svetlana G. & Kurbatova, Alla S.
- 40-44 Organizational climate as a psychological factor of influence on the efficiency of labor activity of personnel
by Yashkova, Elena V. & Vagin, Dmitry Yu.
- 45-50 Correlation of the payment for excess environmental pollution with costs of sewage treatment at oil refining
by Bogomolova, Evgeniya Yu. & Kochetova, Ksenia A.
2018, Volume 23, Issue 3
2018, Volume 21, Issue 1
2017, Volume 20, Issue 4
2017, Volume 19, Issue 3
2017, Volume 18, Issue 2
2016, Volume 16, Issue 4
2016, Volume 13, Issue 1