The Philippines in the Global Trading Environment: Looking Back and the Road Ahead
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin, 1997. "The Causes of Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(7), pages 865-888, November.
- Grether, Jean-Marie & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1998. "Preferential and non-preferential trade flows in world trade," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-98-10, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- John Whalley, 1999. "Developing Countries in the Global Economy: A Forward Looking View," CSGR Working papers series 36/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1998. "The New Regionalism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1149-1161, July.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1992. "Regionalism versus Multilateralism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 535-556, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & Erwin L. Corong, 2006. "Agriculture-sector Policies and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General-Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2006-09, PEP-MPIA.
- World Bank, 2005. "Philippines : From Short-Term Growth to Sustained Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8552, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; economic integration; industrial policies; regional trading arrangements; trade and investment; international trade; market positioning; regional cooperation; regionalism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2002-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.