The Philippines in the Global Trading Environment: Looking Back and the Road Ahead
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin, 1997. "The Causes of Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(7), pages 865-888, November.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1992. "Regionalism versus Multilateralism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 535-556, September.
- Grether, Jean-Marie & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1998. "Preferential and non-preferential trade flows in world trade," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-98-10, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- John Whalley, 1999. "Developing Countries in the Global Economy: A Forward Looking View," CSGR Working papers series 36/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1998. "The New Regionalism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1149-1161, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & Erwin L. Corong, 2006. "Agriculture-sector Policies and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General-Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2006-09, PEP-MPIA.
- World Bank, 2005. "Philippines : From Short-Term Growth to Sustained Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8552, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; economic integration; industrial policies; regional trading arrangements; trade and investment; international trade; market positioning; regional cooperation; regionalism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2002-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .