History Lessons: Sanctions - Neither War nor Peace
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jon & Saez, Emmanuel, 2002.
"The elasticity of taxable income: evidence and implications,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Jon Gruber & Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 7512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiefer, Donald W. & Carroll, Robert & Holtzblatt, Janet & Lerman, Allen, 2002. "The Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001: Overview and Assessment of Effects on Taxpayers," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 55(1), pages 89-117, March.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1996.
"Tax Shelters and Passive Losses after the Tax Reform Act of 1986,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 193-233
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1995. "Tax Shelters and Passive Losses After the Tax Reform Act of 1986," NBER Working Papers 5171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1990. "Optimal Taxation and Optimal Tax Systems," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 157-178, Winter.
- Kiefer, Donald W. & Carroll, Robert & Holtzblatt, Janet & Lerman, Allen, 2002. "The Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001: Overview and Assessment of Effects on Taxpayers," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 55(N. 1), pages 89-117, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azimzhan Khitakhunov & Bulat Mukhamediyev & Richard Pomfret, 2017. "Eurasian Economic Union: present and future perspectives," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 59-77, February.
- repec:oup:ecpoli:v:32:y:2017:i:90:p:263-318. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0376-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Etkes, Haggay & Zimring, Assaf, 2015. "When trade stops: Lessons from the Gaza blockade 2007–2010," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 16-27.
- Kris James Mitchener & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2005. "Supersanctions and Sovereign Debt Repayment," NBER Working Papers 11472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Molenaers, N. & Gagiano, A. & Smets, L. & Dellepiane, S., 2015. "What Determines the Suspension of Budget Support?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 62-73.
- Tibor Besedeš & Stefan Goldbach & Volker Nitsch, 2017.
"You’re banned! The effect of sanctions on German cross-border financial flows,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 32(90), pages 263-318.
- Besedeš, Tibor & Goldbach, Stefan & Nitsch, Volker, 2016. "You're banned! the effect of sanctions on German cross-border financial flows," Discussion Papers 12/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Zornitsa Kutlina-Dimitrova, 2017.
"The economic impact of the Russian import ban: a CGE analysis,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 537-552, October.
- Kutlina-Dimitrova, Zornitsa, 2015. "The economic impact of the Russian import ban: A CGE analysis," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2015-3, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Natalia Salazar F., 2007. "Panama's growth diagnostics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009190, FEDESARROLLO.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Weidenmier, Marc D., 2010. "Supersanctions and sovereign debt repayment," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 19-36, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:17:y:2003:i:2:p:187-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.