History Lessons: Sanctions - Neither War nor Peace
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Molenaers, N. & Gagiano, A. & Smets, L. & Dellepiane, S., 2015. "What Determines the Suspension of Budget Support?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 62-73.
- Tibor Besedeš & Stefan Goldbach & Volker Nitsch, 2017.
"You’re banned! The effect of sanctions on German cross-border financial flows,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 32(90), pages 263-318.
- Besedeš, Tibor & Goldbach, Stefan & Nitsch, Volker, 2016. "You're banned! the effect of sanctions on German cross-border financial flows," Discussion Papers 12/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Azimzhan Khitakhunov & Bulat Mukhamediyev & Richard Pomfret, 2017. "Eurasian Economic Union: present and future perspectives," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 59-77, February.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0376-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zornitsa Kutlina-Dimitrova, 2017.
"The economic impact of the Russian import ban: a CGE analysis,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 537-552, October.
- Kutlina-Dimitrova, Zornitsa, 2015. "The economic impact of the Russian import ban: A CGE analysis," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2015-3, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Mauricio Cárdenas Santa María & Natalia Salazar F., 2007. "Panama's growth diagnostics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009190, FEDESARROLLO.
- Etkes, Haggay & Zimring, Assaf, 2015. "When trade stops: Lessons from the Gaza blockade 2007–2010," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 16-27.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Weidenmier, Marc D., 2010. "Supersanctions and sovereign debt repayment," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 19-36, February.
- Kris James Mitchener & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2005. "Supersanctions and Sovereign Debt Repayment," NBER Working Papers 11472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:17:y:2003:i:2:p:187-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.