On the Effects of Sanctions on Trade and Welfare: New Evidence Based on Structural Gravity and a New Database
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Constantinos Syropoulos & Erdal Yalcin & Yoto V. Yotov, 2019. "On the Effects of Sanctions on Trade and Welfare: New Evidence Based on Structural Gravity and a New Database," CESifo Working Paper Series 7728, CESifo Group Munich.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Yalcin, Erdal & Yotov, Yoto V., 2019. "On the effects of sanctions on trade and welfare: New evidence based on structural gravity and a new database," Kiel Working Papers 2131, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Tibor Besedeš & Stefan Goldbach & Volker Nitsch, 2018.
"Cheap Talk? Financial Sanctions and Non-Financial Activity,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
7069, CESifo Group Munich.
- Besedeš, Tibor & Goldbach, Stefan & Nitsch, Volker, 2018. "Cheap talk? Financial sanctions and non-financial activity," Discussion Papers 09/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Draca, Mirko & Garred, Jason & Stickland, Leanne & Warrinnier, Nele, 2018.
"On Target? The Incidence of Sanctions Across Listed Firms in Iran,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
372, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mirko Draca, Jason Garred, Leanne Stickland, and Nele Warrinnier, 2019. "On Target? The Incidence of Sanctions Across Listed Firms in Iran," LICOS Discussion Papers 41319, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Draca, Mirko & Garred, Jason & Stickland. Leanne & Warrinnier, Nele, 2019. "On Target? The Incidence of Sanctions Across Listed Firms in Iran," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1217, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mirko Draca & Jason Garred & Leanne Stickland & Nele Warrinnier, 2019. "On Target? The Incidence of Sanctions Across Listed Firms in Iran," Working Papers 1903E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Caruso Raul, 2003.
"The Impact of International Economic Sanctions on Trade: An Empirical Analysis,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-36, April.
- Raul Caruso, 2003. "The Impact of International Economic Sanctions on Trade An empirical Analysis," International Trade 0306001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crozet, Matthieu & Hinz, Julian, 2016. "Friendly fire - the trade impact of the Russia sanctions and counter-sanctions," Kiel Working Papers 2059, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2017.
"Sanctions and export deflection: evidence from Iran,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 32(90), pages 319-355.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, "undated". "Sanctions and Export Deflection: Evidence from Iran," Working Paper 445126, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, "undated". "Sanctions and Exports Deflection: Evidence from Iran," Working Paper 316051, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Mario Larch & Joschka Wanner, 2014. "Carbon Tariffs: An Analysis of the Trade, Welfare and Emission Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 4598, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsSanctions; Effectiveness of Sanctions; Structural Gravity;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:drxlwp:2019_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard C. Barnett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbdreus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.