TTIP and Intra-European Trade: Boon or Bane?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr & Inga Heiland, 2016. "TTIP and intra-European trade: boon or bane?," ifo Working Paper Series 220, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Aichele, Rahel & Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Heiland, Inga, 2016. "TTIP and Intra-European Trade: Boon or Bane?," Munich Reprints in Economics 43466, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benedikt Heid & Mario Larch & Erdal Yalcin, 2015.
"Macroeconomic potentials of transatlantic free trade: a high resolution perspective for Europe and the world,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(83), pages 491-537.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benedikt Heid & Mario Larch & Erdal Yalcin, 2014. "Macroeconomic Potentials of Transatlantic Free Trade: A High Resolution Perspective for Europe and the World," CESifo Working Paper Series 5019, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael PflÃ¼ger & Oliver Krebs, 2015. "How How Deep is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership," ERSA conference papers ersa15p286, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Egger & Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Douglas Nelson, 2015. "Non-tariff barriers, integration and the transatlantic economy," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(83), pages 539-584.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013.
"Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment,"
IIDE Discussion Papers
20130401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013. "Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment," Economics working papers 2015-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario, 2011. "An assessment of the Europe agreements' effects on bilateral trade, GDP, and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 263-279, February.
- Mario Mariniello & André Sapir & Alessio Terzi, 2015. "The long road towards the European single market," Working Papers 873, Bruegel.
- Krebs, Oliver & Pflüger, Michael P., 2015.
"How Deep Is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliver Krebs & Michael Pflüger, 2016. "How Deep is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership," Working Papers 168, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Aichele, Rahel & Heiland, Inga, 2014. "Where is the value added? China's WTO entry, trade and value chains," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100424, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Volker Nitsch, 2000. "National borders and international trade: evidence from the European Union," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1091-1105, November.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr & Inga Heiland, 2014. "Going Deep: The Trade and Welfare Effects of TTIP," CESifo Working Paper Series 5150, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Rahel Aichele & Inga Heiland, 2016. "Going Deep: The Trade and Welfare Effects of TTIP Revised," ifo Working Paper Series 219, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Technology, Geography, and Trade," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1741-1779, September.
- Johnson, Robert C. & Noguera, Guillermo, 2012. "Accounting for intermediates: Production sharing and trade in value added," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 224-236.
More about this item
KeywordsTTIP; single market; European integration;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:236:y:2016:i:1:p:639-664:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.