Where is the value added? China's WTO entry, trade and value chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2015.
"Supply-chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1682-1721, November.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2013. "Supply-Chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses," NBER Working Papers 18957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Lopez-Gonzalez, Javier, 2013. "Supply-chain trade: A portrait of global patterns and several testable hypotheses," CEPR Discussion Papers 9421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan Vogel & Su Wang, 2013.
"An Elementary Theory of Global Supply Chains,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 109-144.
- Su Wang & Jonathan Vogel & Arnaud Costinot, 2011. "An Elementary Theory of Global Supply Chains," 2011 Meeting Papers 95, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan Vogel & Su Wang, 2011. "An Elementary Theory of Global Supply Chains," NBER Working Papers 16936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan E. Vogel & Su Wang, 2011. "An Elementary Theory of Global Supply Chains," CESifo Working Paper Series 3402, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jonathan Eaton & Robert Dekle & Samuel Kortum, 2007. "Unbalanced Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 351-355, May.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2011.
"Who produces for whom in the world economy?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1403-1437, November.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2011. "Who Produces for Whom in the World Economy?," Post-Print halshs-00924985, HAL.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Sciences Po publications 2009-18, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Working Papers hal-01066205, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & David Khoudour-Castéras, 2009. "Economic Crisis and Global Supply Chains," Working Papers 2009-15, CEPII research center.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario, 2011. "An assessment of the Europe agreements' effects on bilateral trade, GDP, and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 263-279, February.
- Yuqing Xing & Neal Detert, 2010. "How the iPhone Widens the United States Trade Deficit with the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China," Trade Working Papers 23280, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2015.
"Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-44.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2012. "Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 18508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnson, Robert C. & Noguera, Guillermo, 2012. "Accounting for intermediates: Production sharing and trade in value added," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 224-236.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordeev, Dmitriy & Idrisova, Vittoria & Kaukin, Andrei & Ponomarev, Yuriy & Filicheva, Evgeniya, 2016. "Analysis of Global Supply Chains in International Trade Patterns," Working Papers 765, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Marjan Petreski & Branimir Jovanovic & Igor Velickovski, 2017.
"Tariff-Induced (De)industrialization: An Empirical Analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(3), pages 345-381, September.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir & Velickovski, Igor, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 67701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aichele Rahel & Felbermayr Gabriel J. & Heiland Inga, 2016. "TTIP and Intra-European Trade: Boon or Bane?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(6), pages 639-664, December.
- Branimir Jovanović & Marjan Petreski & Igor Velickovski, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization in transition economies: A comparative analysis," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 116, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2015-02-22 (China)
- NEP-INT-2015-02-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2015-02-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc14:100424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.