Analysis of Global Supply Chains in International Trade Patterns
[Анализ Глобальных Цепочек В Моделях Международной Торговли]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalia Marin, 2002.
"Trust versus illusion: What is driving demonetization in the former Soviet Union?,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 10(1), pages 173-200, March.
- Marin, Dalia, 2002. "Trust versus illusion: What is driving demonetization in the former Soviet Union?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19221, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dhillon, Harpal S. & Doermann, Alfred C. & Walcoff, Philip, 1978. "Telemedicine and rural primary health care: An analysis of the impact of telecommunications technology," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 37-48.
- Clapham Ronald, 1972. "Wettbewerbsprobleme der staatlichen Förderung industrieller Forschung und Entwicklung," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 21(3), pages 55-70, December.
- Bipattaran Ghosh, 1996. "The Collapse of the Soviet Union: Some Major Implications," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 52(1-2), pages 1-14, January.
- Ebrill, Liam P. & Possen, Uri M., 1983. "Taxation, inflation, and the terms of trade," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 375-386, December.
- Abdelhak Senhadji, 1998. "Time-Series Estimation of Structural Import Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 236-268, June.
- Nobilio, L. & Ugolini, C., 2003. "Selective referrals in a `hub and spoke' institutional setting: the case of coronary angioplasty procedures," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 95-107, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; global supply chains;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-09-11 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-INT-2016-09-11 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2016-09-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.