Report NEP-INT-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward J. Balistreri & Maryla Maliszewska & Israel Osorio-Rodarte & David G. Tarr & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2016. "Poverty and Shared Prosperity Implications of Reducing Trade Costs Through Deep Integration in Eastern and Southern Africa," Working Papers 2016-07, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Gordeev, Dmitriy (Гордеев, Дмитрий) & Idrisova, Vittoria (Идрисова, Виттория) & Kaukin, Andrei (Каукин, Андрей) & Ponomarev, Yuriy (Пономарев, Юрий) & Filicheva, Evgeniya (Филичева, Евгения), 2016.
"Analysis of Global Supply Chains in International Trade Patterns
[Анализ Глобальных Цепочек В Моделях Международной Торговли]," Working Papers 765, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Swarnali A Hannan, 2016. "The Impact of Trade Agreements; New Approach, New Insights," IMF Working Papers 16/117, International Monetary Fund.
- ye, ming, 2016. "Trace the goods and value-added route in exports," MPRA Paper 73476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar & Seyed Hossein Mirjalili, "undated". "Bridging Iranian Exporters with Foreign Markets: Does Diaspora Matter?," Working Paper 449876, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Zoltán Elekes & Balázs Lengyel, 2016. "Related trade linkages, foreign firms, and employment growth in less developed regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1620, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Engler, Philipp & Tervala, Juha, 2016. "Welfare effects of TTIP in a DSGE model," Discussion Papers 2016/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Nuttawut Laksanapanyakul & Hiroshi Mukunoki & Shujiro Urata, 2016. "Impact of Free Trade Agreement Utilisation on Import Prices," Working Papers DP-2016-24, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, Mohsen & HALICIOGLU, Ferda & GHODSI, Seyed Hesam, 2016. "Asymmetric Effects of Exchange Rate Changes on British Bilateral Trade Balances," MPRA Paper 73477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald B. Davies & Iulia Siedschlag & Zuzanna Studnicka, 2016. "The Impact of Taxes on the Extensive and Intensive Margins of FDI," Working Papers 201608, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- JaeBin Ahn & Moon Jung Choi, 2016. "From Firm-Level Imports to Aggregate Productivity; Evidence from Korean Manufacturing Firms Data," IMF Working Papers 16/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Daniel Goyeau, 2016. "The interaction between trade and FDI: the CEE countries experience," Papers 1609.02334, arXiv.org.
- Markus Brueckner & Kien Trung Nguyen, 2016. "Growth in International Commodity Prices, the Terms of Trade, and GDP per capita: A Case Study of Vietnam," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-643, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Markus Brueckner & Kien Trung Nguyen, 2016. "Growth in international commodity prices, the terms of trade, and GDP per capita: A case study of Vietnam," CAMA Working Papers 2016-54, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yuichi Ikeda & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2016. "Who buys what, where: Reconstruction of the international trade flows by commodity and industry," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 071, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Sandile Hlatshwayo & Magnus Saxegaard, 2016. "The Consequences of Policy Uncertainty; Disconnects and Dilutions in the South African Real Effective Exchange Rate-Export Relationship," IMF Working Papers 16/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas J. Hannigan & Alessandra Perri & Vittoria Giada Scalera, 2016. "The Dispersed Multinational: Does Connectedness Across Spatial Dimensions Lead to Broader Technological Search?," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Sanjay Kalra, 2016. "6½ Decades of Global Trade and Income; “New Normal” or “Back to Normal” after GTC and GFC?," IMF Working Papers 16/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Gee Hee Hong & Jaewoo Lee & Wei Liao & Dulani Seneviratne, 2016. "China and Asia in Global Trade Slowdown," IMF Working Papers 16/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Gottschalk & Carl Miller & Lanieta Rauqeuqe & Isoa Wainiqolo & Yongzheng Yang, 2016. "The Real Exchange Rate; Assessment and Trade Impact in the Context of Fiji and Samoa," IMF Working Papers 16/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Ruben V Atoyan & Lone Engbo Christiansen & Allan Dizioli & Christian H Ebeke & Nadeem Ilahi & Anna Ilyina & Gil Mehrez & Haonan Qu & Faezeh Raei & Alaina P Rhee & Daria V Zakharova, 2016. "Emigration and Its Economic Impact on Eastern Europe," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 16/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Adrian Wood, 2015. "Wages and endowments in a globalised world," Economics Papers 2015-W11, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Gordeev, Dmitriy (Гордеев, Дмитрий) & Idrisov, Georgiy (Идрисов, Георгий) & Idrisova, Vittoria (Идрисова, Виттория) & Kaukin, Andrei (Каукин, Андрей), 2016.
"Modeling the Spatial Distribution of Russian Foreign Trade Flows, Taking into Account the Real Costs of Transport
[Моделирование Пространственного Распределения Российских Внешнеторговых Потоков С ," Working Papers 764, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Lanre Kassim, 2016. "The Revenue Implication of Trade Liberalisation in Sub-Saharan Africa: Some new evidence," Studies in Economics 1605, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2015. "Global Imbalances Revisited: The Transfer Problem and Transport Costs in Monopolistic Competition," Working Papers 864, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.