|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(67%) Russian Foreign Trade Academy Moscow, Russia
Ministry of Economic Development and Trade
Government of the Russian Federation
: +7(499) 143-12-35
4а Pudovkin str., Moscow, 119285
RePEc:edi:vavtmru (more details at EDIRC)
(33%) Gaidar Institute for Economic PolicyMoscow, Russia
: (495) 629-6413
3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009
RePEc:edi:gaidaru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gordeev, Dmitriy & Idrisova, Vittoria & Kaukin, Andrei & Ponomarev, Yuriy & Filicheva, Evgeniya, 2016. "Analysis of Global Supply Chains in International Trade Patterns," Working Papers 765, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Gordeev, Dmitriy & Idrisov, Georgiy & Idrisova, Vittoria & Kaukin, Andrei, 2016. "Modeling the Spatial Distribution of Russian Foreign Trade Flows, Taking into Account the Real Costs of Transport," Working Papers 764, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- V. Idrisova & Yu. Litvinova, 2015. "Особенности Интеграции России В Глобальные И Региональные Производственно-Торговые Цепочки," Russian Economic Developments (in Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 12, pages 126-136, Декабрь.
- V. Idrisova & Yu. Litvinova, 2015. "Specific Features Of Russia’S Integration In Global And Regional Value Chains," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 12, pages 120-128, December.
- Idrisova, Vittoria, 2011. "Evaluation of Ad Valorem Equivalents of Non-tariff Measures to Regulate Foreign Trade of the Russian Federation," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 2, pages 1-20.
- Vittoria Idrisova, 2011. "Application of non-tariff barriers," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 150P.
- Vittoria Idrisova & Lev Freinkman, 2010. "Impact of Federal Transfers over Regional Authorities Behavior," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 137P.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Idrisova, Vittoria, 2011.
"Evaluation of Ad Valorem Equivalents of Non-tariff Measures to Regulate Foreign Trade of the Russian Federation,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 2, pages 1-20.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Demidenko, Mikhail & Pelipas, Igor & Tochitskaya, Irina & Shymanovich, Gleb & Lipin, Andrey & Movchan, Veronika, 2015. "Estimating the Economic Effects of Reducing Non-Tariff Barriers in the EEU," MPRA Paper 68058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vittoria Idrisova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.