Growing Trade in Intermediate Goods: Outsourcing, Global Sourcing, or Increasing Importance of MNE Networks?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, R.C. & Hanson, G.H., 1995.
"Foreign Investment, Outsourcing and Relative Wages,"
95-14, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1995. "Foreign Investment, Outsourcing and Relative Wages," NBER Working Papers 5121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Hanson, G.H., 1995. "Foreign Investment, Outsourcing and Relative Wages," Department of Economics 95-14, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Ray Barrell, 1999. "Manufactures Import Demand: Structural Differences in the European Union," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 146, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Jose Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 1997. "The Evolving External Orientation of Manufacturing Industries: Evidence from Four Countries," NBER Working Papers 5919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bretschger, Lucas & Steger, Thomas, 2013.
"Globalization, The Volatility Of Intermediate Goods Prices, And Economic Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 402-430, March.
- Thomas M. Steger & Lucas Bretschger, 2005. "Globalization, the volatility of intermediate goods prices and economic growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/40, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Witada Anukoonwattaka, 2007. "Outsourcing and International Production of a Multinational: A Theoretical Model and Empirical Evidence from Toyota, Thailand," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Torben Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2011.
"Globalisation squeezes the public sector—is it so obvious?,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(4), pages 369-382, August.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2008. "Globalisation squeezes the public sector - is it so obvious?," Economics Working Papers 2008-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA), 2007.
"Between Internationalisation and Proximity: the internationalisation process of automotive first tier suppliers,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2007-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Vincent Frigant, 2007. "Between Internationalisation and Proximity: the internationalisation process of automotive first tier suppliers," Post-Print hal-00257463, HAL.
- Seref Saygili & Cengiz Cihan & Cihan Yalcin & Turknur Hamsici, 2010. "Turkiye Imalat Sanayiin Ithalat Yapisi," Working Papers 1002, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Marzinotto, Benedicta, 2009. "Beyond monetary credibility: The impact of globalisation on the output-inflation trade-off in euro-area countries," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 162-176, August.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9541 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Emranul Haque & Arijit Mukherjee & Burcu Senalp, 2017. "Trade Cost Reduction and Foreign Direct Investment in a Vertical Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 6689, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maritza Sotomayor, 2016. "Vertical Specialization of Production: Critical Review and Empirical Evidence for the Mexican Manufacturing Industries 1994-2014," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(2), pages 11-28, February.
- Takumi Naito & Kenzo Abe, 2008. "Welfare- and Revenue-Enhancing Tariff and Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(6), pages 1085-1094, December.
- Hazel Parcon, 2008. "Disaggregating PTAs at the Role of International Division of Labor on PTA Formation," Working Papers 200806, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2004. "The German automobile industry and Central Europe's integration into the international division of labour: foreign production, intra-industry trade, and labour market repercussions," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4318, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Davide Antonioli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Sandro Montresor & Paolo Pini, 2015. "Outsourcing and Firm Productivity in a Specific Local Production System: Evidence from Reggio Emilia (Italy)," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 292-320, June.
- Hitoshi Sasaki & Yuko Koga, 2005. "Trade Patterns in Japan's Machinery Sector," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 05-E-15, Bank of Japan.
- Cheng Chak Hung Jack, 2013. "Exchange rate pass-through and fiscal multipliers," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-33, September.
- Marina Murat & Sergio Paba, 2005. "I distretti industriali tra immigrazione e internazionalizzazione produttiva," Department of Economics 0517, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Fernanda Ricotta, 2009. "Trade In Intermediate Goods In Italian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 200915, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Vincent FRIGANT, 2013. "Une comparaison de l’internationalisation des chaînes d’approvisionnement automobiles allemande et française," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:2:p:369-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2008.
"Value-Added Trade and Regionalization. GTAP Eleventh Annual Conference 'Future of Global Economy', Helsinki, Finland,"
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2008. "Value-Added Trade and Regionalization. GTAP Eleventh Annual Conference 'Future of Global Economy', Helsinki, Finland," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9541, Sciences Po.
- Luiz de Mello & Pier Carlo Padoan & Linda Rousová, 2012.
"Are Global Imbalances Sustainable? Shedding Further Light on the Causes of Current Account Reversals,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 489-516, August.
- Luiz de Mello & Pier Carlo Padoan & Linda Rousová, 2010. "Are Global Imbalances Sustainable?: Shedding Further Light on the Causes of Current Account Reversals," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 813, OECD Publishing.
- Luke Emeka Okafor & Mita Bhattacharya & Harry Bloch, 2017.
"Imported Intermediates, Absorptive Capacity and Productivity: Evidence from Ghanaian Manufacturing Firms,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 369-392, February.
- Luke Emeka Okafor & Mita Bhattacharya & Harry Bloch, 2016. "Imported Intermediates, Absorptive Capacity and Productivity: Evidence from Ghanaian Manufacturing Firms," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:11:y:2003:i:3:p:464-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.