The Time Pattern of the Internationalization of Production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 857-880.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Horstmann, Ignatius J. & Markusen, James R., 1992. "Endogenous market structures in international trade (natura facit saltum)," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 109-129, February.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998.
"Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Department of Economics 98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markusen, James R., 1984. "Multinationals, multi-plant economies, and the gains from trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 205-226, May.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997. "Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 72.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 1997. "Structural stability and evolution of urban systems," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 399-442, August.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
- Volker Nitsch, 2000. "National borders and international trade: evidence from the European Union," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1091-1105, November.
- Markusen, James R & Maskus, Keith E, 2002.
"Discriminating among Alternative Theories of the Multinational Enterprise,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 694-707, November.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1999. "Discriminating Among Alternative Theories of the Multinational Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 7164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 1998. "Multinational firms and the new trade theory," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 183-203, December.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-471, June.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Scholarly Articles 3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- S. Lael Brainard, 1993. "A Simple Theory of Multinational Corporations and Trade with a Trade-Off Between Proximity and Concentration," NBER Working Papers 4269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David L. Hummels & Dana Rapoport & Kei-Mu Yi, 1998. "Vertical specialization and the changing nature of world trade," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 79-99.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Krugman, Paul & Mori, Tomoya, 1999. "On the evolution of hierarchical urban systems1," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 209-251, February.
- Kleinert, Jörn, 1998. "The emergence of multinational enterprises: Simulation results," Kiel Working Papers 900, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jose Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 1997. "The Evolving External Orientation of Manufacturing Industries: Evidence from Four Countries," NBER Working Papers 5919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marián Dinga & Vilma Dingová, 2011. "Currency Union and Investment Flows: Estimating the Euro Effect on FDI," Working Papers IES 2011/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Fernanda Ricotta, 2009. "Trade In Intermediate Goods In Italian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 200915, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Brooks, Douglas H. & Roland-Holst, David & Zhai, Fan, 2008. "Behavioral and empirical perspectives on FDI: International capital allocation across Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 40-52, February.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Kokta, Robert M. & Piazolo, Daniel, 2003. "Foreign direct investment in Europe: Is there redirection from the South to the East?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Toubal, Farid & Kleinert, Jörn & Buch, Claudia M., 2003. "Determinants of German FDI: New Evidence from Micro-Data," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2003,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:germec:v:2:y:2001:i:1:p:79-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.