TTIP and intra-European trade: boon or bane?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aichele Rahel & Felbermayr Gabriel J. & Heiland Inga, 2016. "TTIP and Intra-European Trade: Boon or Bane?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(6), pages 639-664, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benedikt Heid & Mario Larch & Erdal Yalcin, 2015.
"Macroeconomic potentials of transatlantic free trade: a high resolution perspective for Europe and the world,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(83), pages 491-537.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benedikt Heid & Mario Larch & Erdal Yalcin, 2014. "Macroeconomic Potentials of Transatlantic Free Trade: A High Resolution Perspective for Europe and the World," CESifo Working Paper Series 5019, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mario Mariniello & André Sapir & Alessio Terzi, 2015. "The long road towards the European single market," Working Papers 873, Bruegel.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013.
"Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment,"
Economics working papers
2015-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013. "Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment," IIDE Discussion Papers 20130401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Aichele, Rahel & Heiland, Inga, 2014. "Where is the value added? China's WTO entry, trade and value chains," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100424, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Krebs, Oliver & Pflüger, Michael P., 2015.
"How Deep Is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliver Krebs & Michael Pflüger, 2016. "How Deep is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership," Working Papers 168, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Technology, Geography, and Trade," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1741-1779, September.
- Michael PflÃ¼ger & Oliver Krebs, 2015. "How How Deep is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership," ERSA conference papers ersa15p286, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Egger & Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Douglas Nelson, 2015. "Non-tariff barriers, integration and the transatlantic economy," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(83), pages 539-584.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario, 2011. "An assessment of the Europe agreements' effects on bilateral trade, GDP, and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 263-279, February.
- Volker Nitsch, 2000. "National borders and international trade: evidence from the European Union," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1091-1105, November.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr & Inga Heiland, 2014. "Going Deep: The Trade and Welfare Effects of TTIP," CESifo Working Paper Series 5150, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Rahel Aichele & Inga Heiland, 2016. "Going Deep: The Trade and Welfare Effects of TTIP Revised," ifo Working Paper Series 219, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Johnson, Robert C. & Noguera, Guillermo, 2012. "Accounting for intermediates: Production sharing and trade in value added," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 224-236.
More about this item
KeywordsTTIP; single market; European integration;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifowps:_220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .