How How Deep is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pflüger, Michael Paul & Krebs, Oliver, 2015. "Much Ado About Nothing? A Quantitative Analysis of Transatlantic Trade Liberalization," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113025, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Krebs, Oliver & Pflüger, Michael P., 2015. "How Deep Is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership," IZA Discussion Papers 9021, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benedikt Heid & Mario Larch & Erdal Yalcin, 2015.
"Macroeconomic potentials of transatlantic free trade: a high resolution perspective for Europe and the world,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(83), pages 491-537.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benedikt Heid & Mario Larch & Erdal Yalcin & Gabriel J. Felbermayr, 2014. "Macroeconomic Potentials of Transatlantic Free Trade: A High Resolution Perspective for Europe and the World," CESifo Working Paper Series 5019, CESifo.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Mario Larch & Finn Krüger & Lisandra Flach & Erdal Yalcin & Sebastian Benz, 2013. "Dimensionen und Auswirkungen eines Freihandelsabkommens zwischen der EU und den USA," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 62, September.
- Wolfgang Dauth & Sebastian Findeisen & Jens Suedekum, 2014.
"The Rise Of The East And The Far East: German Labor Markets And Trade Integration,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(6), pages 1643-1675, December.
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Suedekum, Jens, 2012. "The rise of the East and the Far East : German labor markets and trade integration," IAB Discussion Paper 201216, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Suedekum, Jens, 2012. "The Rise of the East and the Far East: German Labor Markets and Trade Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 6685, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Suedekum, Jens, 2013. "The rise of the East and the Far East: German labor markets and trade integration," DICE Discussion Papers 127, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Wolfgang Dauth & Sebastian Findeisen & Jens Suedekum, 2013. "The rise of the East and the Far East: German labor markets and trade integration," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 003, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jens Suedekum & Sebastian Findeisen & Wolfgang Dauth, 2012. "The Rise of the East and the Far East: German Labor Markets and Trade Integration," ERSA conference papers ersa12p883, European Regional Science Association.
- Guy Michaels & Ferdinand Rauch & Stephen J. Redding, 2012.
"Urbanization and Structural Transformation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 127(2), pages 535-586.
- Michaels, Guy & Rauch, Ferdinand & Redding, Stephen J., 2008. "Urbanization and Structural Transformation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7016, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michaels, Guy & Rauch, Ferdinand & Redding, Stephen, 2008. "Urbanisation and structural transformation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25495, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guy Michaels & Ferdinand Rauch & Stephen Redding, 2008. "Urbanisation and Structural Transformation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0892, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lionel Fontagné & Julien Gourdon & Sébastien Jean, 2013. "Transatlantic Trade: Whither Partnership, Which Economic Consequences?," CEPII Policy Brief 2013-01, CEPII research center.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr & Inga Heiland & Gabriel J. Felbermayr, 2014. "Going Deep: The Trade and Welfare Effects of TTIP," CESifo Working Paper Series 5150, CESifo.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013.
"Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment,"
IIDE Discussion Papers
20130401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013. "Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment," Economics working papers 2015-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Marcel Timmer & Abdul A. Erumban & Reitze Gouma & Bart Los & Umed Temurshoev & Gaaitzen J. de Vries & I–aki Arto & Valeria Andreoni AurŽlien Genty & Frederik Neuwahl & JosŽ M. Rueda?Cantuche & Joseph , 2012. "The World Input-Output Database (WIOD): Contents, Sources and Methods," IIDE Discussion Papers 20120401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2015.
"Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-44.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2012. "Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 18508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter, Timo, 2018. "Trade and welfare effects of a potential free trade agreement between Japan and the United States," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 16-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Oliver Krebs, 2018. "RIOTs in Germany – Constructing an interregional input-output table for Germany," Working Papers 182, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Oliver Krebs, 2018. "Shocking Germany – A spatial analysis of German regional labor markets," Working Papers 183, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Gabriel Felbermayr, 2016. "Economic Analysis of TTIP," ifo Working Paper Series 215, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Aichele Rahel & Felbermayr Gabriel J. & Heiland Inga, 2016. "TTIP and Intra-European Trade: Boon or Bane?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(6), pages 639-664, December.
- Berger, Marius & Boockmann, Bernhard & Felbermayr, Gabriel & Klempt, Charlotte & Koch, Andreas & Kohler, Wilhelm K. & Lerch, Christian & Neuhäusler, Peter & Rammer, Christian, 2017. "Strukturanalyse und Perspektiven des Wirtschaftsstandortes Baden-Württemberg im nationalen und internationalen Vergleich. Abschlussbericht," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 172787.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade and trade policy; factor mobility; intermediate inputs; sect;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa15p286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.