Report NEP-EEC-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kräussl, Roman & Lehnert, Thorsten & Senulyte, Sigita, 2015. "Euro crash risk," CFS Working Paper Series 524, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Manganelli, Simone, 2015. "Lending-of-last-resort is as lending-of-last-resort does: Central bank liquidity provision and interbank market functioning in the euro area," CEPR Discussion Papers 10901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucian-Liviu Albu & Radu Lupu & Adrian Cantemir Calin, 2015. "Interactions between financial markets and macroeconomic variables in EU: a nonlinear modeling approach," ERSA conference papers ersa15p685, European Regional Science Association.
- P. Manasse, 2015. "Debt sustainability and economic convergence of euro-area Member States: Challenges and Solutions," Working Papers wp1035, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Michael PflÃ¼ger & Oliver Krebs, 2015. "How How Deep is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership," ERSA conference papers ersa15p286, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert Lehmann, 2015. "Survey-based indicators vs. hard data: What improves export forecasts in Europe?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p756, European Regional Science Association.
- John Bonin & Dana Louie, 2015. "Did Foreign Banks “Cut and Run” or Stay Committed to Emerging Europe During the Crises?," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2015-003, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Celia Melguizo, 2015. "An analysis of Okun?s law for the Spanish provinces," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1558, European Regional Science Association.
- Alessandro Bramucci, 2015. "Offshoring, Employment and Wages," Working Papers 1506, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Unger, Robert, 2015. "Asymmetric credit growth and current account imbalances in the euro area," Discussion Papers 36/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Fatás, Antonio & Summers, Lawrence, 2015. "The Permanent Effects of Fiscal Consolidations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Müller, Philip & Schmidt, Tobias, 2015. "Identifying income and wealth-poor households in the euro area," Discussion Papers 35/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & Hippolyte D'Albis, 2015. "Immigration Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01135389, HAL.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2015. "The Rise Of Income Inequality In Oecd Countries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0201, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The making of inequality.Capital, labour and the distribution of income," Working Papers 1507, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.