Offshoring, Employment and Wages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1999. "The Impact of Outsourcing and High-Technology Capital on Wages: Estimates For the United States, 1979–1990," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 907-940.
- Francesco Crespi & Mario Pianta, 2007. "Demand and Innovation in European Industries," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 79-112.
- Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Matteo Lucchese & Francesco Bogliacino, 2015.
"Business cycles, technology and exports,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(2), pages 167-200, August.
- Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Matteo Lucchese & Francesco Bogliacino, 2015. "Business Cycles, Technology and Exports," LEM Papers Series 2015/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Matteo Lucchese, 2015. "Business Cycles, Technology and Exports," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 012974, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA -FCE - CID.
- Vincent Duwicquet & Jacques Mazier & Pascal Petit & Jamel Saadaoui, 2015. "The Future of the Euro," Post-Print hal-01399157, HAL.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Poeschl & Robert Stehrer, 2016. "Offshoring and the Elasticity of Labour Demand," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 515-540, July.
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Fear of service outsourcing: is it justified?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 308-347, April.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Marcel Timmer & Abdul A. Erumban & Reitze Gouma & Bart Los & Umed Temurshoev & Gaaitzen J. de Vries & I–aki Arto & Valeria Andreoni AurŽlien Genty & Frederik Neuwahl & JosŽ M. Rueda?Cantuche & Joseph , 2012. "The World Input-Output Database (WIOD): Contents, Sources and Methods," IIDE Discussion Papers 20120401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Giulio Perani & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Matching industry classifications. A method for converting Nace Rev.2 to Nace Rev.1," Working Papers 1502, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Alexander Hijzen & Paul Swaim, 2007. "Does offshoring reduce industry employment?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 201(1), pages 86-96, July.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2013.
"Profits, R&D, and innovation--a model and a test,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 649-678, June.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2010. "Profits, R&D and Innovation: a Model and a Test," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Service Offshoring, Productivity, and Employment; Evidence from the United States," IMF Working Papers 05/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen Vries, 2013.
"Offshoring and the skill structure of labour demand,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(4), pages 631-662, December.
- Gaaitzen De Vries & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Offshoring and the Skill Structure of Labour Demand," wiiw Working Papers 86, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Pianta, Mario, 2010. "Innovation and Employment: a Reinvestigation using Revised Pavitt classes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 799-809, July.
- Mario Pianta & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2008. "Innovations, wages, and profits," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 101-123, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOffshoring; International Outsourcing; Innovation; Employment; Wages;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2015-11-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-INO-2015-11-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2015-11-01 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urb:wpaper:15_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmela Nicoletti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feurbit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.