Profits, R&D and Innovation: a Model and a Test
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2012. "Innovation and Employment in Economic Cycles," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 54(2), pages 341-359, June.
- Heredia PÃ©rez, Jorge A. & Geldes, Cristian & Kunc, Martin H. & Flores, Alejandro, 2019. "New approach to the innovation process in emerging economies: The manufacturing sector case in Chile and Peru," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 35-55.
- Nascia, Leopoldo & Pianta, Mario, 2018. "Research and innovation policy in Italy," MPRA Paper 89510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015.
"Where Does the Surplus Go? Disentangling the Capital-Labor Distributive Conflict,"
Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía
013535, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Where does the surplus go? Disentangling the capital-labor distributive conflict," LEM Papers Series 2015/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Andrea Coveri & Mario Pianta, 2019. "The Structural Dynamics of Income Distribution:Technology, Wages and Profits," Working Papers 1901, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2019.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2018.
"The dynamics of profits and wages: technology, offshoring and demand,"
Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(8), pages 778-808, September.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2016. "The dynamics of profits and wages: technology, offshoring and demand," LEM Papers Series 2016/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Claudio Fassio, 2016.
"Globalization and the Knowledge-Driven Economy,"
Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 30(1), pages 3-14, February.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Fassio, Claudio, 2014. "Globalization and The Knowledge Driven Economy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201418, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Fassio, Claudio, 2014. "Globalization and The Knowledge Driven Economy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201407, University of Turin.
- Boukhatem, Jamel & Djelassi, Mouldi, 2020. "Liquidity risk in the Saudi banking system: Is there any Islamic banking specificity?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 206-219.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Hodgkinson, Ian R. & Chuang, Fu-Mei, 2014. "Foreign competition, domestic knowledge base and innovation activities: Evidence from Chinese high-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 414-422.
- Bramucci, Alessandro, 2016. "Offshoring, employment and wages," IPE Working Papers 71/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Alessandro Bramucci, 2015. "Offshoring, Employment and Wages Abstract: This paper reviews the debate on the economic effect of the international fragmentation of production also known as ?offshoring? and provides a preliminary i," Working Papers 1506, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Daniele Pianeselli, 2019. "Upwind sailors. Financial profile of innovative Italian firms during the double-dip recession," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 515, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Cardona, Sebastian Gómez, 2014. "Capabilities and investment in R&D: An analysis on European data," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 101-111.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Queirós, Anabela S.S., 2016. "Economic growth, human capital and structural change: A dynamic panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1636-1648.
- Emanuele Brancati & Raffaele Brancati & Dario Guarascio & Andrea Maresca & Manuel Romagnoli & Antonello Zanfei, 2018. "Firm-level Drivers of Export Performance and External Competitiveness in Italy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 087, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsProfits; R&D; Innovation; System Two Stages Least Squares;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-07-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2010-07-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2010-07-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-07-17 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2010-07-17 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-07-17 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:wpaper:201005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.