Report NEP-SBM-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vega-Jurado, Jaider & Manjarrés-Henríquez, Liney & Gutiérrez-Gracia, Antonio & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2010. "Interaction with universities and firm's innovative performance: evidence from the Spanish innovation survey," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201008, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2010. "Profits, R&D and Innovation: a Model and a Test," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Polder, Michael & Van Leeuwen, George & Mohnen, Pierre & Raymond, Wladimir, 2010. "Product, process and organizational innovation: drivers, complementarity, and productivity effects," MPRA Paper 23719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Walid Hadhri & Hatem M’henni, 2010. "Intra-Firm Diffusion of Innovation: Evidence from Tunisian SME’s in Matters of Information and Communication Technologies," Working Papers 532, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2010.
- Simon Alder, 2010. "Competition and innovation: does the distance to the technology frontier matter?," IEW - Working Papers 493, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- ITO Keiko & LECHEVALIER Se'bastien, 2010. "Why Do Some Firms Persistently Outperform Others? An investigation of the interactions between innovation and export strategies," Discussion papers 10037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wörter, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Arvanitis, Spyros, 2010. "Innovation, competition and incentives for R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.