Report NEP-ENT-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falck, Oliver & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "School Competition and Students' Entrepreneurial Intentions: International Evidence Using Historical Catholic Roots of Private Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 5024, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wörter, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Arvanitis, Spyros, 2010. "Innovation, competition and incentives for R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-039, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Carolina Ydrovo Echeverry, 2010. "Business Informality in Colombia: An Obstacle For Creative Destruction," Documentos CEDE 007198, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Simon Alder, 2010. "Competition and innovation: does the distance to the technology frontier matter?," IEW - Working Papers 493, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2010. "Profits, R&D and Innovation: a Model and a Test," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).