Report NEP-CSE-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vega-Jurado, Jaider & ManjarrÃ©s-HenrÃquez, Liney & GutiÃ©rrez-Gracia, Antonio & FernÃ¡ndez-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2010. "Interaction with universities and firm's innovative performance: evidence from the Spanish innovation survey," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201008, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- TamÃ¡s SebestyÃ©n, 2010. "Innovation and Diversity in a Dynamic Knowledge Network," UPFBE Working Paper Series 2010/1, Faculty of Business and Economics, University Pécs.
- Grazia Santangelo & John Cantwell, 2010. "The Restructuring of Technological Capabilities through Corporate Expansion," DRUID Working Papers 10-18, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- ITO Keiko & LECHEVALIER Se'bastien, 2010. "Why Do Some Firms Persistently Outperform Others? An investigation of the interactions between innovation and export strategies," Discussion papers 10037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Simon Alder, 2010. "Competition and innovation: does the distance to the technology frontier matter?," IEW - Working Papers 493, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Müller, Kathrin & Peters, Bettina, 2010. "Churning of R&D personnel and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-032, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2010. "Profits, R&D and Innovation: a Model and a Test," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Wörter, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Arvanitis, Spyros, 2010. "Innovation, competition and incentives for R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-039, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2010. "Choosing between foreign investment and subcontracting: Strategies of Italian firms in Romania," MPRA Paper 23787, University Library of Munich, Germany.