Fear of Outsourcing: Is It Justified?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yusuf, Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2005. "Japan's changing industrial landscape," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3758, The World Bank.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015.
"Where Does the Surplus Go? Disentangling the Capital-Labor Distributive Conflict,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA
013535, UN - RCE - CID.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Where does the surplus go? Disentangling the capital-labor distributive conflict," LEM Papers Series 2015/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2005. "Globalization and job loss, from manufacturing to services," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 38-46.
- Debaere, Peter & Lee, Hongshik & Lee, Joonhyung, 2006. "Does Where You Go Matter? The Impact of Outward Foreign Direct Investment on Multinationals' Employment at Home," CEPR Discussion Papers 5737, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna M. Falzoni & Lucia Tajoli, 2011.
"Offshoring and the Skill Composition of Employment in the Italian Manufacturing Industries,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 121-153, January-M.
- Anna M. Falzoni & Lucia Tajoli, 2008. "Offshoring and the skill composition of employment in the Italian manufacturing industries," KITeS Working Papers 219, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2008.
- Horgos, Daniel, 2009.
"Labor market effects of international outsourcing: How measurement matters,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 611-623, October.
- Horgos, Daniel, 2007. "Labor Market Effects of International Outsourcing: How Measurement Matters," Working Paper 62/2007, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Daniel Horgos, 2007. "Labor Market Effects of International Outsourcing: How Measurement Matters," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 58, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- John T. Addison & Lutz Bellmann & André Pahnke & Paulino Teixeira, 2008.
"A Note on the Determinants and Consequences of Outsourcing Using German Data,"
GEMF Working Papers
2008-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Addison, John T. & Bellmann, Lutz & Pahnke, André & Teixeira, Paulino, 2008. "A Note on the Determinants and Consequences of Outsourcing Using German Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3608, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2016. "The dynamics of profits and wages: technology, offshoring and demand," LEM Papers Series 2016/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gál, Zoltán, 2010. "Future Bangalores? The increasing role of Central and Eastern Europe in the global services offshoring market: evidence from trade statistics," MPRA Paper 28360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2005. "Outsourcing and Offshoring: Pushing the European Model Over the Hill, Rather Than Off the Cliff!," Working Paper Series WP05-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Lori G. Kletzer, 2005. "Tradable Services: Understanding the Scope and Impact of Services Outsourcing," Working Paper Series WP05-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2007. "Equilibrium Unemployment with Outsourcing under Labour Market Imperfections," IZA Discussion Papers 2628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meenakshi Rishi & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Is Outsourcing Really As Bad As It Is Made To Sound? A Re- Assessment And Some Perspective," Macroeconomics 0508009, EconWPA.
- Chris Alexander & Ken Warwick, 2007. "Governments, Exports and Growth: Responding to the Challenges and Opportunities of Globalisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 177-194, January.
- Kurt Kratena, 2010. "International outsourcing and the demand for skills," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 65-85, February.
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Does Service Offshoring Lead to Job Losses? Evidence from the United States," NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 227-243 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2007. "Equilibrium Unemployment with Outsourcing under Labour Market Imperfections," CESifo Working Paper Series 1892, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsoffshoring; outsourcing; services; trade;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-02-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2005-02-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.