Going Deep: The Trade and Welfare Effects of TTIP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2006.
"Globalization and the Gains From Variety,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 541-585.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the gains from variety," Staff Reports 180, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David E. Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization And The Gains From Variety," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 327, Econometric Society.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 508, Econometric Society.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," 2004 Meeting Papers 530, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," NBER Working Papers 10314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer & Mathias Thoenig, 2012.
"The Geography of Conflicts and Regional Trade Agreements,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 1-35, October.
- Thierry Mayer & Mathias Thoenig & Philippe Martin, 2012. "The Geography of Conflicts and Regional Trade Agreements," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural gravity; preferential trade agreements; TTIP;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_5150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.