Report NEP-CNA-2015-02-22This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Frijters & Tao Sherry Kong & Elaine M. Liu, 2015. "Who Is Coming to the Artefactual Field Experiment? Participation Bias among Chinese Rural Migrants," NBER Working Papers 20953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Ljungqvist & Donghua Chen & Dequan Jiang & Haitian Lu & Mingming Zhou, 2015. "State Capitalism vs. Private Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 20930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "The Internationalization of the RMB, Capital Market Openness, and Financial Reforms in China," NBER Working Papers 20943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koyama, Mark & Xue, Melanie Meng, 2015. "The Literary Inquisition: The Persecution of Intellectuals and Human Capital Accumulation in China," MPRA Paper 62103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goh, Chorching & Li, Wei & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2015. "R&D returns, spillovers, and firm incentives : evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7191, The World Bank.
- C. Fred Bergsten & Cathleen Cimino & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & J. Bradford Jensen & Sean Miner & Theodore H. Moran & Jeffrey J. Schott, . "Toward a US-China Investment Treaty," PIIE Briefings, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number PIIEB15-1, July.
- Mukim,Megha & Zhu,Tingting Juni, 2015. "Empowering cities : good for growth ? evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7193, The World Bank.
- Aichele, Rahel & Heiland, Inga, 2014. "Where is the value added? China's WTO entry, trade and value chains," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100424, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Martin, William J. & Fukase, Emiko, 2014. "Who Will Feed China in the 21st Century? Income," 2014: Food, Resources and Conflict, December 7-9, 2014. San Diego, California 197164, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Jean Paul Rabanal & Olga A. Rabanal, 2015. "The effects of Chinese competition and demand on Peruvian Exporters," Working Papers 30, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Yingqi Wei & Vudayagi Balasubramanyam, 2015. "A comparative analysis of China and Indiaâ€™s manufacturing sectors," Working Papers 75761664, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.