R&D returns, spillovers, and firm incentives : evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chorching Goh & Lixin Colin Xu & Wei Li, 2016. "R&D Returns, Spillovers and Firm Incentives: Evidence from China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 11(4), pages 581-607, December.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Business; Agricultural Knowledge and Information Systems; Scientific Research&Science Parks; Science Education; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2015-02-22 (China)
- NEP-EFF-2015-02-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2015-02-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2015-02-22 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2015-02-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .