Regionalism and multilateralism: crucial issues in the debate on RTAs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin, 1997. "The Causes of Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(7), pages 865-888, November.
- Luis Abugattas Majluf, 2004. "Swimming In The Spaghetti Bowl: Challenges For Developing Countries Under The "New Regionalism"," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 27, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2002. "Economic Development and the WTO After Doha," CEPR Discussion Papers 3374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2004. "Who Makes the Rules of Globalization," Working Papers 517, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Crawford, Jo-Ann & Fiorentino, Roberto V., 2005. "The changing landscape of regional trade agreements," WTO Discussion Papers 8, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azimzhan Khitakhunov & Bulat Mukhamediyev & Richard Pomfret, 2017. "Eurasian Economic Union: present and future perspectives," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 59-77, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:41:y:2008:i:4:p:267-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .