Regionalism and multilateralism: crucial issues in the debate on RTAs
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/development/journal/10644/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard E. Baldwin, 1997.
"The Causes of Regionalism,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(7), pages 865-888, November.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1997. "The Causes of Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 1599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2002. "Economic Development and the WTO After Doha," CEPR Discussion Papers 3374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2004. "Who Makes the Rules of Globalization," Working Papers 517, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2004. "Who Makes the Rules of Globalization?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1301, CESifo Group Munich.
- Crawford, Jo-Ann & Fiorentino, Roberto V., 2005. "The changing landscape of regional trade agreements," WTO Discussion Papers 8, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Luis Abugattas Majluf, 2004. "Swimming In The Spaghetti Bowl: Challenges For Developing Countries Under The "New Regionalism"," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 27, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:41:y:2008:i:4:p:267-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.