Regional integration in Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrizia Tumbarello, 2005. "Regional Trade Integration and WTO Accession; Which Is the Right Sequencing? An Application to the CIS," IMF Working Papers 05/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Crawford, Jo-Ann & Fiorentino, Roberto V., 2005. "The changing landscape of regional trade agreements," WTO Discussion Papers 8, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Malcolm Dowling & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2005. "Central Asia: Mapping Future Prospects," Working Papers 05-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Feb 2006.
- Malcolm Dowling & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2006. "Central AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Transition After Fifteen Years : Growth and Policy Choices," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22416, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Azimzhan Khitakhunov & Bulat Mukhamediyev & Richard Pomfret, 2017. "Eurasian Economic Union: present and future perspectives," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 59-77, February.
- Libman, Alexander, 2010. "Internal centralization and international integration in the post-Soviet space," MPRA Paper 21882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aktoty Aitzhanova & Shigeo Katsu & Johannes F. Linn & Vladislav Yezhov (ed.), 2014. "Kazakhstan 2050: Toward a Modern Society for All," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number kazakh2050, August.
- Libman, A., 2011. "Political Barriers for Economic Integration in the Post-Soviet Space," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 175-178.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Asia; Regional integration; Multilateralism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:42:y:2009:i:1:p:47-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.