Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC) : Legal Aspects of Regional Trade Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrizia Tumbarello, 2005. "Regional Trade Integration and WTO Accession; Which Is the Right Sequencing? An Application to the CIS," IMF Working Papers 05/94, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schweickert, Rainer & Melnykovska, Inna & Plamper, Hedwig, 2012. "External drivers of institutional change in Central Asia: Regional integration schemes and the role of Russia and China," Kiel Working Papers 1763, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsEurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC); CIS; Regional Integration; FTA; customs union; single economic space;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .