Central Asia after Two Decades of Independence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- Peter Christoffersen & Peter Doyle, 2000. "From Inflation to Growth," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(2), pages 421-451, July.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2611.
- Richard Pomfret, 2000. "The Uzbek Model of Economic Development, 1991-91," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(3), pages 733-748, November.
- Alexei P Kireyev, 2006. "The Macroeconomics of Remittances; The Case of Tajikistan," IMF Working Papers 06/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Kazakhstan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48360, World Bank.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0012 is not listed on IDEAS
- David G. Tarr, 2017.
"The Terms-of-Trade Effects of Moving to World Prices on Countries of the Former Soviet Union,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 12, pages 271-294
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Tarr David G., 1994. "The Terms-of-Trade Effects of Moving to World Prices on Countries of the Former Soviet Union," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Vercueil, 2015.
"De la Russie à la Chine ? Le basculement énergétique de l'Asie centrale,"
Mondes en développement,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 47-60.
- Julien Vercueil, 2015. "De la Russie à la Chine ? Le basculement énergétique de l'Asie centrale," Post-Print halshs-01422013, HAL.
- Bobokhonov, Abdulmajid & Pokrivcak, Jan & Rajcaniova, Miroslava, 2016. "The Impact of Agricultural and Trade Policies on Price Transmission in Central Asia," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242306, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Julien Vercueil, 2012. "Panorama économique de l'espace eurasiatique," Post-Print halshs-01420847, HAL.
- Inna Melnykovska & Hedwig Plamper & Rainer Schweickert, 2012. "Do Russia and China promote autocracy in Central Asia?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 75-89, May.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:65:y:2013:i:4:p:682-716 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazhikeyev, Arman & Edwards, T. Huw & Rizov, Marian, 2015. "Openness and isolation: The trade performance of the former Soviet Central Asian countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 935-947.
- Kobil Ruziev & Peter Midmore, 2015. "Connectedness and SME Financing in Post-Communist Economies: Evidence from Uzbekistan," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(5), pages 586-602, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2009-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.