From Inflation to Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0967-0750|
- Ekaterina Vostroknutova, 2003.
"Polish Stabilization: What can we learn from the I(2) Cointegration Analysis?,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 177-198, June.
- Ekaterina VOSTROKNUTOVA, 2003. "Polish Stabilization: What Can We Learn From the I (2) Cointegration Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/06, European University Institute.
- Domac, Ilker & Peters, Kyle & Yuzefovich, Yevgeny, 2001. "Does the exchange rate regime affect macroeconomic performance : evidence from transition economics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2642, The World Bank.
- Fardmanesh, Mohsen & Tan, Li, 2003. "Wage and price control policies in transition economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 173-200, February.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Denzau, Arthur T. & Keil, Manfred W. & Sitthiyot, Thitithep & Willett, Thomas D., 2004. "When does inflation hurt economic growth? Different nonlinearities for different economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 519-532, September.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Arthur T. Denzau & Manfred W. Keil & Thitithep Sitthiyot & Thomas D. Willett, "undated". "When Does Inflation Hurt Economic Growth? Different Nonlinearities for Different Economies," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-22, Claremont Colleges.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2016. "Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Kazuhiro Kumo, 2016. "Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," KIER Working Papers 951, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek, 2014. "Structural reforms and growth in transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 22(1), pages 13-42, 01.
- Marcelo Ochoa & Walter Orellana Rocha, 2002. "Una aproximación no lineal a la relación inflación - crecimiento económico: Un estudio para América Latina," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 5(2), pages 87-126, December.
- Marcelo Ochoa & Walter Orellana, 2002. "Una Aproximación No Lineal A La Relación Inflación– Crecimiento Económico: Un Estudio Para América Latina," GE, Growth, Math methods 0211003, EconWPA.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Maria Antoinette Silgoner, 2004. "Groth effects of inflation in Europe: How low is too low, how high is too high?," Vienna Economics Papers 0411, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Катышев П.К. & Полтерович В.М., 2006. "Политика Реформ, Начальные Условия И Трансформационный Спад," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 42(4), октябрь.
- Polterovich, Victor & Katyshev, Pavel, 2006.
"Политика Реформ, Начальные Условия И Трансформационный Спад
[Reform policies, initial conditions, and transformational recession]," MPRA Paper 21551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Max Gillman & Anton Nakov, 2004. "Granger causality of the inflation-growth mirror in accession countries," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(4), pages 653-681, December.
- Gillman, Max & Nakov, Anton, 2005. "Granger Causality of the Inflation-Growth Mirror in Accession Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 4845, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Christopoulos, Dimitris K., 2003. "Maastricht convergence and real convergence: European evidence from threshold and smooth transition regression models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 43-52, January.
- Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2003. "Ownership Characteristics and Access to Finance: Evidence from a Survey of Large Privatised Companies in Hungary and Poland," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 35, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2004. "Ownership Characteristics and Access to Finance: Evidence from a Survey of Large Privatised Companies in Hungary and Poland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-666, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2005. "Post-communist recessions re-examined," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 55, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Tomasz Mickiewicz & Anna Zalewska, 2002. "Deindustrialisation. Lessons from the StructuralOutcomes of Post-Communist Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 463, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Richard Pomfret, 2009. "Central Asia after Two Decades of Independence," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-32, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2010. "Central Asia after Two Decades of Independence," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek, 2013. "Structural Reforms and Growth in Transition: A Meta-Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1057, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek, 2013. "Structural Reforms and Growth in Transition: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2013/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2013.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:8:y:2000:i:2:p:421-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed