Structural Convergence under Reversible and Irreversible Monetary Unification
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Beetsma, Roel M. W. J. & Jensen, Henrik, 2003. "Structural convergence under reversible and irreversible monetary unification," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 417-439, June.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 1999. "Structural Convergence Under Reversible and Irreversible Monetary Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 2116, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model," NBER Working Papers 0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Henrik, 1994. "Loss of monetary discretion in a simple dynamic policy game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 763-779.
- F. Gulcin Ozkan & Anne Sibert & Alan Sutherland, "undated".
"Monetary Union, Entry Conditions and Economic Reform,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
00-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ozkan, F Gulcin & Sibert, Anne & Sutherland, Alan, 1997. "Monetary Union, Entry Conditions and Economic Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 1720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- F. Gulcin Ozkan & Anne Sibert & Alan Sutherland, "undated". "Monetary Union, Entry Conditions and Economic Reform," Discussion Papers 97/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, April.
- Sibert, Anne & Sutherland, Alan, 2000. "Monetary union and labor market reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 421-435, August.
- S. Fisher & R. Sahay & C. A. Vegh, 1997.
"Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Vegh, 1996. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 45-66, Spring.
- Stanley Fischer & Carlos A. Végh Gramont & Ratna Sahay, 1996. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies; The Early Experience," IMF Working Papers 96/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1996. "Stabilization and growth in transition economies: The early experience," MPRA Paper 20631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alesina, Alberto & Tabellini, Guido, 1987. "Rules and Discretion with Noncoordinated Monetary and Fiscal Policies," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 619-630, October.
- Beetsma, Roel M W J & Bovenberg, A Lans, 2001.
"The Optimality of a Monetary Union without a Fiscal Union,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 179-204, May.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1998. "The Optimality of a Monetary Union Without a Fiscal Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 1975, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1998. "The optimality of a monetary union without a fiscal union," Discussion Paper 1998-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, Roel & Uhlig, Harald, 1999. "An Analysis of the Stability and Growth Pact," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(458), pages 546-571, October.
- Agell, Jonas & Calmfors, Lars & Jonsson, Gunnar, 1996. "Fiscal policy when monetary policy is tied to the mast," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1413-1440, August.
- André Sapir & Marco Buti, 1998. "Economic policy in EMU," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8078, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martin, Philippe, 1995. "Free-riding, convergence and two-speed monetary unification in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1345-1364, August.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1995. "Political Economy of Monetary and Budgetary Policy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(2), pages 427-439, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2010. "Fiscal reform and monetary union in West Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 86-102.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2005. "A model of monetary unification under asymmetric information," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15.
- Lucian-Liviu Albu, 2012. "Structural Convergence in European Union," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 1-10, December.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2000.
"Structural Reforms and the Enlargement of Monetary Union,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
270, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2003. "Structural Reforms and the Enlargement of Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 1057, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:99-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.