The Terms-of-Trade Effects of Moving to World Prices on Countries of the Former Soviet Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David G. Tarr, 2017. "The Terms-of-Trade Effects of Moving to World Prices on Countries of the Former Soviet Union," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 12, pages 271-294 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Rudgalvis, 1996. "Establishing a new currency and exchange rate determination: the case of Lithuania," CERT Discussion Papers 9604, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan & Tenev, Stoyan, 1997. "Circumstance and choice : the role of initial conditions and policies in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1866, The World Bank.
- Lúcio De Souza, 2006.
"A Wider Europe: Trade Relations Between an Enlarged EU and the Russian Federation,"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 6-33.
- Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2004. "A Wider Europe: Trade Relations Between an Enlarged EU and the Russian Federation," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0279, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2012.
"Resource management and transition in Central Asia, Azerbaijan and Mongolia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 146-156.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011. "Resource Management and Transition in Central Asia, Azerbaijan, and Mongolia," Working Paper Series WP11-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Richard Pomfret, 2009. "Central Asia after Two Decades of Independence," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-32, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1996. "Nations, conglomerates, and empires : the tradeoff between income and sovereignty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1675, The World Bank.
- Freinkman, Lev & Polyakov, Evgeny & Revenco, Carolina, 2003. "Armenia’s trade performance in 1995-2002 and the effect of closed borders: a cross-country perspective," MPRA Paper 10065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1996. "Payments and finance problems in the Commonwealth of Independent States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1587, The World Bank.
- M. Caruso, 1995. "The first stage of the transition in the economies of the former USSR: asymmetric shocks, macroeconomic imbalances and seigniorage," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(192), pages 85-108.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2012.
"Reforming the power sector in transition: Do institutions matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1675-1682.
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011. "Reforming the Power Sector in Transition: Do Institutions Matter?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1125, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Caruso, 1995. "The first stage of the transition in the economies of the former USSR: asymmetric shocks, macroeconomic imbalances and seigniorage," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(192), pages 85-108.
- Cevdet Denizer & Holger C. Wolf, 2000.
"The Saving Collapse during the Transition in Eastern Europe,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(3), pages 445-455, September.
- Denizer, Cevdet*Wolf, Holger C., 2000. "The savings collapse during the transition in Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2419, The World Bank.
- Tarr, David, 2007. "Russian WTO accession : what has been accomplished, what can be expected," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4428, The World Bank.
- Schoors, Koen, 2003. "The effect of Soviet monetary disintegration on the collapse of trade between members of the Commonwealth of Independent States," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-26, March.
- World Bank, 2004. "Ukraine : Trade Policy Study, Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15656, The World Bank.
- Avanesyan, Vahram & Freinkman, Lev, 2002. "Costing-out the Big Bang: Impact of external shocks on the Armenian economy at the outset of transition," MPRA Paper 10012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:18:y:1994:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.