The effect of Soviet monetary disintegration on the collapse of trade between members of the Commonwealth of Independent States
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tarr David G., 1994. "The Terms-of-Trade Effects of Moving to World Prices on Countries of the Former Soviet Union," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Hartmut Kliemt & Bernd Lahno & Christopher Lingle & D. Reisman & Robert Bish & Dean Lueck & Donald Boudreaux, 1992.
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 267-287, March.
- Koen Schoors, 2001.
"The credit squeeze during Russia's early transition: A bank-based view,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(1), pages 205-228, March.
- Schoors, Koen, 1999. "The Credit Squeeze During Russia's Early Transition: A Bank-Based View," CEPR Discussion Papers 2229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cup:jechis:v:60:y:2000:i:04:p:1061-1087_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 1994. "The Payments Systems Reforms and Monetary Policy in Emerging Market Economies in Central and Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 94/13, International Monetary Fund.
- TomÃ¡s J. T. BaliÃ±o & Juhi Dhawan & V. Sundararajan, 1994. "Payments System Reforms and Monetary Policy in Emerging Market Economies in Central and Eastern Europe," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(3), pages 383-410, September.
- Sandrine Cazes & Jacques Le, 1994. "Échanges extérieurs et paiements dans les Républiques de la CEI," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 561-574.
- Bofinger, Peter, 1990. "A Multilateral Payments Union for Eastern Europe?," CEPR Discussion Papers 458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Barry W. Ickes & Randi Ryterman, 1994.
"Departures from the Ruble Zone: The Implications of Adopting Independent Currencies,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 293-322, 05.
- Goldberg, L.S. & Ickes, B.W. & Ryterman, R., 1993. "Departures from the Ruble Zone: The Implications of Adopting Independent Currencies," Working Papers 93-17, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1993. "A Payments Mechanism for the Former Soviet Union: Is the EPU a Relevant Precedent?," CEPR Discussion Papers 824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:27:y:2003:i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.