The effect of Soviet monetary disintegration on the collapse of trade between members of the Commonwealth of Independent States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg|
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bofinger, Peter, 1990. "A Multilateral Payments Union for Eastern Europe?," CEPR Discussion Papers 458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koen Schoors, 2001.
"The credit squeeze during Russia's early transition: A bank-based view,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(1), pages 205-228, March.
- Schoors, Koen, 1999. "The Credit Squeeze During Russia's Early Transition: A Bank-Based View," CEPR Discussion Papers 2229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Barry W. Ickes & Randi Ryterman, 1994. "Departures from the Ruble Zone: The Implications of Adopting Independent Currencies," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 293-322, 05.
- Goldberg, L.S. & Ickes, B.W. & Ryterman, R., 1993. "Departures from the Ruble Zone: The Implications of Adopting Independent Currencies," Working Papers 93-17, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Hartmut Kliemt & Bernd Lahno & Christopher Lingle & D. Reisman & Robert Bish & Dean Lueck & Donald Boudreaux, 1992. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 267-287, March.
- TomÃ¡s J. T. BaliÃ±o & Juhi Dhawan & V. Sundararajan, 1994. "Payments System Reforms and Monetary Policy in Emerging Market Economies in Central and Eastern Europe," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(3), pages 383-410, September.
- International Monetary Fund, 1994. "The Payments Systems Reforms and Monetary Policy in Emerging Market Economies in Central and Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 94/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Tarr David G., 1994. "The Terms-of-Trade Effects of Moving to World Prices on Countries of the Former Soviet Union," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1993. "A Payments Mechanism for the Former Soviet Union: Is the EPU a Relevant Precedent?," CEPR Discussion Papers 824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)