Distribution of Agricultural NRAs across Countries and Products, 1955-84 and 1985-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2611.
- Kym Anderson & Alberto Valdés, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Latin America,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6604.
- Anderson, Kym & Valdes, Alberto, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Latin America," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48558, World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & William A. Masters, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2607.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym, 2009. "Political Economy of Distortions to Agricultural Incentives: Introduction and Summary," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 50306, World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDistorted incentives; agricultural and trade policy reforms; national agricultural development; Agricultural price and trade policies; nominal rates of assistance; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; F13; F14; Q17; Q18; F59; H20; N50; O13;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-07-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-07-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:50307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wlrdbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.