Central Asia after Two Decades of Independence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Pomfret, 2000. "The Uzbek Model of Economic Development, 1991-91," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(3), pages 733-748, November.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2611.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502, June.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- David G. Tarr, 2017.
"The Terms-of-Trade Effects of Moving to World Prices on Countries of the Former Soviet Union,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 12, pages 271-294
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Tarr David G., 1994. "The Terms-of-Trade Effects of Moving to World Prices on Countries of the Former Soviet Union," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Peter Christoffersen & Peter Doyle, 2000. "From Inflation to Growth," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(2), pages 421-451, July.
- Alexei P Kireyev, 2006. "The Macroeconomics of Remittances; The Case of Tajikistan," IMF Working Papers 06/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Kazakhstan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48360, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Vercueil, 2015.
"De la Russie à la Chine ? Le basculement énergétique de l'Asie centrale,"
Mondes en développement,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 47-60.
- Julien Vercueil, 2015. "De la Russie à la Chine ? Le basculement énergétique de l'Asie centrale," Post-Print halshs-01422013, HAL.
- Julien Vercueil, 2012. "Panorama économique de l'espace eurasiatique," Post-Print halshs-01420847, HAL.
- Bobokhonov, Abdulmajid & Pokrivcak, Jan & Rajcaniova, Miroslava, 2016. "The Impact of Agricultural and Trade Policies on Price Transmission in Central Asia," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242306, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Inna Melnykovska & Hedwig Plamper & Rainer Schweickert, 2012. "Do Russia and China promote autocracy in Central Asia?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 75-89, May.
- Kobil Ruziev & Peter Midmore, 2015. "Connectedness and SME Financing in Post-Communist Economies: Evidence from Uzbekistan," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(5), pages 586-602, May.
- Mazhikeyev, Arman & Edwards, T. Huw & Rizov, Marian, 2015. "Openness and isolation: The trade performance of the former Soviet Central Asian countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 935-947.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:65:y:2013:i:4:p:682-716 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Asia; transition from central planning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-06-11 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2010-06-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2010-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .