Farm restructuring and agricultural recovery in Kazakhstan's grain region: An update
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi*Csaki, Csaba*Feder, Gershon, 2002. "Land policies and evolving farm structures in transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2794, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Kazakhstan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48360, World Bank.
- Martin Petrick & Michael R. Carter, 2009. "Critical masses in the decollectivisation of post-Soviet agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 231-252, June.
- Reardon, Thomas & Barrett, Christopher B. & Berdegué, Julio A. & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Agrifood Industry Transformation and Small Farmers in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1717-1727, November.
- Koester, Ulrich & Petrick, Martin, 2010.
"Embedded institutions and the persistence of large farms in Russia
[Die Bedeutung eingebetteter Institutionen für den Fortbestand landwirtschaftlicher Großbetriebe in Russland]," IAMO Discussion Papers 131, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tothova, Monika & Meyers, William H. & Goychuk, Kateryna, 2013. "Productivity growth and variability in KRU: evidence and prospects," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152378, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Petrick, Martin & Wandel, Jürgen & Karsten, Katharina, 2013.
"Rediscovering the Virgin Lands: Agricultural investment and rural livelihoods in a Eurasian frontier area,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 164-179.
- Petrick, Martin & Wandel, Jürgen & Karsten, Katharina, 2013. "Rediscovering the Virgin Lands: Agricultural Investment and Rural Livelihoods in a Eurasian Frontier Area," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 164-179.
- Rajag M. Nag & Johannes F. Linn & Harinder S. Kohli (ed.), 2016. "Central Asia 2050: Unleashing the Region's Potential," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number centasia2050, August.
- Oshakbayev, Dauren & Taitukova, Regina & Petrick, Martin & Djanibekov, Nodir, 2018.
"Kazakhstan's cotton sector reforms since independence
[Die Reformen des kasachstanischen Baumwollsektors seit der Unabhängigkeit]," IAMO Discussion Papers 172, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural transition; farm organisation; Kazakhstan; agricultural productivity;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-11-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2011-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .