The cluster-based development strategy in Kazakhstan's agro-food sector: A critical assessment from an Austrian perspective
[Die Clusterförderungsstrategie im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Kasachstans: Eine kritische Bewertung aus Sicht der Österreichischen Schule]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1996. "The division of labor and economic development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 3-32, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrick, Martin & Wandel, Jürgen & Karsten, Katharina, 2013.
"Rediscovering the Virgin Lands: Agricultural investment and rural livelihoods in a Eurasian frontier area,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 164-179.
- Petrick, Martin & Wandel, Jürgen & Karsten, Katharina, 2013. "Rediscovering the Virgin Lands: Agricultural Investment and Rural Livelihoods in a Eurasian Frontier Area," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 164-179.
- repec:zbw:espost:176829 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:1:p:139-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:iamost:88 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCluster; Kazakhstan; industrial policy; institutional change; Cluster; Kasachstan; Industriepolitik; institutioneller Wandel;
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .