The cluster-based development strategy in Kazakhstan's agro-food sector: A critical assessment from an Austrian perspective
[Die Clusterförderungsstrategie im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Kasachstans: Eine kritische Bewertung aus Sicht der Österreichischen Schule]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1996. "The division of labor and economic development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 3-32, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrick, Martin & Wandel, Jürgen & Karsten, Katharina, 2013.
"Rediscovering the Virgin Lands: Agricultural investment and rural livelihoods in a Eurasian frontier area,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 164-179.
- Petrick, Martin & Wandel, Jürgen & Karsten, Katharina, 2013. "Rediscovering the Virgin Lands: Agricultural Investment and Rural Livelihoods in a Eurasian Frontier Area," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 164-179.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster; Kazakhstan; industrial policy; institutional change; Cluster; Kasachstan; Industriepolitik; institutioneller Wandel;
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.