Economic Space: Theory and Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall Jackson, 2015. "Are Industry Clusters and Diversity Strange Bedfellows?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 113-129, Fall.
- Jan Lambooy, 2010. "The Evolution of Spatial Patterns over Long Time-Horizons: The Relation with Technology and Economic Development," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2011. "Spatial Effects of Economic Integration: A Conceptualisation from Regional Growth and Location Theories," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0281-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:unt:jnapdj:v:24:y:2017:i:1:p:83-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aman, Moustapha & Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2014.
"Géopolitique du régime monétaire. Expliquer la longévité du Currency Board de Djibouti
[Geopolitics of Monetaray Regime. Expaning the longevity of Currency Board in Djibouti]," MPRA Paper 80089, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Olkhov, Victor, 2017. "Quantitative wave model of macro-finance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 143-150.
- Victor Olkhov, 2017. "Econophysics Macroeconomic Model," Papers 1701.06625, arXiv.org.
- Rao, N. Chandrasekhara, 2015. "Disadvantaged Regions and Social Groups: Is There a Way Out?," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 70(3).
- Mona Kashiha & Jean-Claude Thill, 2013. "The functional spaces of major European forwarding ports: study of competition for trade bound to the United States," Chapters,in: Smart Transport Networks, chapter 5, pages 68-98 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert J. Stimson, 2014. "Proximity and endogenous regional development," Chapters,in: Regional Development and Proximity Relations, chapter 1, pages 47-93 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2018:i:1:p:176-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Olkhov, 2017. "Econophysics of Macro-Finance: Local Multi-fluid Models and Surface-like Waves of Financial Variables," Papers 1706.01748, arXiv.org.
- Srinivas, Goli, 2014. "Demographic convergence and its linkage with health inequalities in India," MPRA Paper 79823, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Dec 2014.
- Roger R. Stough, 2014. "Spatial clustering: issues and methods for identifying industry clusters," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Spatially Integrated Social Science, chapter 18, pages 378-402 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Blaise Mukoko, 1994. "Modèles alternatifs d'industrialisation et généralisation des revenus monétaires: une approche keynésienne," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(140), pages 831-849.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:2:p:101-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:451-:d:131032 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:471-:d:131202 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:growch:v:47:y:2016:i:4:p:433-460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krystyna Gawlikowska-Hueckel & Jacek Szlachta, 2016. "The Vulnerability of Polish Regions to the Challenges of the Modern Economy," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 23-46.
- Ke Li & Chihning Chu & Derfang Hung & Chauchyun Chang & Songlin Li, 2010. "Industrial Cluster, Network And Production Value Chain: A New Framework For Industrial Development Based On Specialization And Division Of Labour," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 596-619, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:64:y:1950:i:1:p:89-104.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .