How to Promote Clusters: Policy Experiences from Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mead, Donald C., 1994. "The contribution of small enterprises to employment growth in southern and eastern Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1881-1894, December.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1995. "Small shoemakers and fordist giants: Tale of a supercluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-28, January.
- Fleury, Afonso, 1995. "Quality and productivity in the competitive strategies of Brazilian industrial enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 73-85, January.
- Rasiah, Rajah, 1994. "Flexible Production Systems and Local Machine-Tool Subcontracting: Electronics Components Transnationals in Malaysia," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 279-298, June.
- Bisang, Roberto, 1996. "Perfil tecno-productivo de los grupos económicos en la industria argentina," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30616, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rhyne, Elisabeth & Otero, Maria, 1992. "Financial services for microenterprises: Principles and institutions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1561-1571, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:9:p:1693-1713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .