The Internal Heterogeneity of Industrial Districts in Italy, Brazil and Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rabellotti, Roberta, 1995. "Is there an "industrial district model"? Footwear districts in Italy and Mexico compared," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 29-41, January.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1995. "Small shoemakers and fordist giants: Tale of a supercluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-28, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davenport, Sally, 2005. "Exploring the role of proximity in SME knowledge-acquisition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 683-701, June.
- Ozlem Ozkanli & Erkan Erdil & Erdal Akdeve, 2008. "Innovation And Relationships In Industrial Districts: The Case Of Turkey," STPS Working Papers 0801, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2008.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2016.
"Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility in Developing Countries’ Industrial Clusters,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2016. "Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility in Developing Countries’ Industrial Clusters," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Giuliani, Elisa, 2014. "Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility in Developing Countries’ Industrial Clusters," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Eduardo I. Palavicini-Corona, 2012. "Does local economic development really work? Assessing LED across Mexican municipalities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1224, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- Shashanka Bhide & Rajesh Chadha & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2005. "Growth interdependence among Indian states: an exploration," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 12(2), pages 59-80, December.
- Eduardo Ivan Palavicini-Corona, 2015. "Institutional context for local economic development in Mexico, 1990-2015. A need for change?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p180, European Regional Science Association.
- Knorringa, Peter, 1999. "Agra: An Old Cluster Facing the New Competition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1587-1604, September.
- Rafael Boix & Joan TrullÃ©n, 2009.
"Industrial Districts, Innovation and I-district Effect: Territory or Industrial Specialization?,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 1707-1729, February.
- Rafael Boix, 2008. "Industrial districts, innovation and I-district effect: territory or industrial specialization?," Working Papers wpdea0807, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu & Mohnen, Pierre, 2013.
"Innovation Performance and Embeddedness in Networks: Evidence from the Ethiopian Footwear Cluster,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 302-316.
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu & Mohnen, Pierre, 2011. "Innovation performance and embeddedness in networks: evidence from the Ethiopian footwear cluster," MERIT Working Papers 043, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Isaak, Robert, 2009. "From collective learning to Silicon Valley replication: The limits to synergistic entrepreneurship in Sophia Antipolis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 134-143, June.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2008. "What drives innovative output in emerging clusters? Evidence from the wine industry," SPRU Working Paper Series 169, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Thomas Brenner & André Mühlig, 2007. "Factors and Mechanisms Causing the Emergence of Local Industrial Clusters - A Meta-Study of 159 Cases," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-23, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Rabellotti, Roberta, 1999. "Recovery of a Mexican Cluster: Devaluation Bonanza or Collective Efficiency?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1571-1585, September.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2005.
"Upgrading in Global Value Chains: Lessons from Latin American Clusters,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 549-573, April.
- Elisa Giuliani & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004. "Upgrading in global value chains: lessons from latin american clusters," Working Papers 72, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Molina-Morales, F. Xavier, 2001. "European industrial districts: Influence of geographic concentration on performance of the firm," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 277-294.
- Molina-Morales, F. Xavier & Martinez-Fernandez, M. Teresa, 2004. "How much difference is there between industrial district firms? A net value creation approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 473-486, April.
- Hector Rocha, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and Development: The Role of Clusters," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 363-400, October.
- Erkan Erdil & Dilek Cetin, 2008. "Innovation and Relationships in an Organized Indutrial District: Ankara Sincan Industrial District," STPS Working Papers 0802, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2008.
- Helmsing, A.H.J., 1999. "Flexible specialisation, clusters and industrial districts and 'second' and 'third generation' regional policies," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19050, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Jonathan Brookfield, 2008. "Firm Clustering and Specialization: A Study of Taiwan’s Machine Tool Industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 405-422, April.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Alessia Sammarra, 2006. "Evolution and Relocation in Fashion-led Italian Districts: Evidence from two Case-Studies," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0023, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Roberta Capello, 1999. "Spatial Transfer of Knowledge in High Technology Milieux: Learning Versus Collective Learning Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 353-365.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Districts; Small-SCALE Enterprises; Industrial Development; Collective Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:33:y:1999:i:2:p:97-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .