Las aglomeraciones productivas alrededor de la minería: el caso de la minera Yanacocha S.A
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kuramoto, Juana R., 2000. "Las aglomeraciones productivas alrededor de la minería: el caso de la Minera Yanacocha, SA," Desarrollo Productivo 67, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
References listed on IDEAS
- Rabellotti, Roberta, 1995. "Is there an "industrial district model"? Footwear districts in Italy and Mexico compared," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 29-41, January.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1995. "Small shoemakers and fordist giants: Tale of a supercluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-28, January.
- Tibor Scitovsky, 1954. "Two Concepts of External Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 143-143.
- Humphrey, John, 1995. "Industrial reorganization in developing countries: From models to trajectories," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 149-162, January.
- Cawthorne, Pamela M., 1995. "Of networks and markets: The rise and rise of a South Indian town, the example of Tiruppur's cotton knitwear industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 43-56, January.
- Tendler, Judith & Amorim, Monica Alves, 1996. "Small firms and their helpers: Lessons on demand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 407-426, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilbert, Martin R. & Katz, Jorge, 2002. "Toward a conceptual framework and public policy agenda for the information society in Latin America and the Caribbean," Desarrollo Productivo 133, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Fernando M. Arag?n & Juan Pablo Rud, 2013.
"Natural Resources and Local Communities: Evidence from a Peruvian Gold Mine,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 1-25, May.
- Aragon, Fernando & Rud, Juan, 2009. "The Blessing of Natural Resources: Evidence from a Peruvian Gold Mine," Working Papers 2009-014, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Fernando M. Aragon & Juan Pablo Rud, 2010. "Natural Resources and Local Economic Development: Evidence from a Peruvian Gold Mine," Discussion Papers dp10-04, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Cimoli, Mario & Katz, Jorge, 2002. "Structural reforms, technological gaps and economic development: a Latin American perspective," Desarrollo Productivo 129, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ticci, Elisa & Escobal, Javier, 2015.
"Extractive industries and local development in the Peruvian Highlands,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 101-126, February.
- Elisa Ticci & Javier Escobal, 2012. "Exctractive Industries and Local Development in the Peruvian Highlands," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_22.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Elisa Ticci & Javier Escobal, 2013. "Extractive Industries and Local Development in the Peruvian Highlands," Department of Economics University of Siena 693, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Rosemary Thorp and Graciela Zevallos, "undated". "The Economic Policies Of The Fujimori Years: A Return To The Past?," QEH Working Papers qehwps83, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Mario D. Tello & José Távara, 2010. "Productive Development Policies in Latin American Countries: The Case of Peru, 1990-2007," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1499, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Spoor, Max, 2000. "Two decades of adjustment and agricultural development in Latin America and the Caribbean," Desarrollo Productivo 81, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Jaskoski, Maiah, 2014. "Environmental Licensing and Conflict in Peru's Mining Sector: A Path-Dependent Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 873-883.
More about this item
KeywordsMineria; Estructura industrial; Economia regional; Politica industrial; Mining; Industrial structure; Regional economy; Industrial policy; Peru;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gad:doctra:dt27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gradepe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.