Small shoemakers and fordist giants: Tale of a supercluster
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klein, Enio Erni, 1991. "La cadena de distribución y la competitividad de las exportaciones latinoamericanas: las exportaciones de calzado del Brasil," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29841, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Prochnik V., 1992. "Spurious flexibility: technical modernisation and social inequalities in the Brazilian footwear industry," ILO Working Papers 992862503402676, International Labour Organization.
- Moore, Mick & Hamalai, Ladi, 1993. "Economic liberalization, political pluralism and business associations in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1895-1912, December.
- Levy, Brian, 1990. "Transactions costs, the size of firms and industrial policy : Lessons from a comparative case study of the footwear industry in Korea and Taiwan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 151-178, November.
- Mody, Ashoka & Suri, Rajan & Sanders, Jerry, 1992. "Keeping pace with change: Organizational and technological imperatives," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1797-1816, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:1:p:9-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.