Collective Action and Post-Communist Enterprise: The Economic Logic of Russia’s Business Associations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McMenamin Iain, 2002. "Polish Business Associations: Flattened Civil Society or Super Lobbies?," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-19, November.
- Simeon Djankov & Peter Murrell, 2002.
"Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 739-792, September.
- Djankov, Simeon & Murrell, Peter, 2002. "Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 3319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Johnson & John McMillan, 2002. "Courts and Relational Contracts," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 221-277, April.
- Woodruff, Christopher, 1998. "Contract enforcement and trade liberalization in Mexico's footwear industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 979-991, June.
- William Pyle, 2005. "Contractual Disputes and the Channels for Interfirm Communication," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 547-575, October.
- Hendley, Kathryn & Murrell, Peter, 2003.
"Which mechanisms support the fulfillment of sales agreements?: Asking decision-makers in firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 49-54, January.
- Kathryn Hendley & Peter Murrell, 2003. "Which mechanisms support the fulfillment of sales agreements? Asking decision-makers in firm," Electronic Working Papers 03-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Sergei Guriev & Andrei Rachinsky, 2005. "The Role of Oligarchs in Russian Capitalism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 131-150, Winter.
- Doner Richard F. & Schneider Ben Ross, 2000. "Business Associations and Economic Development: Why Some Associations Contribute More Than Others," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-29, December.
- Moore, Mick & Hamalai, Ladi, 1993. "Economic liberalization, political pluralism and business associations in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1895-1912, December.
- Huber, Peter & Wörgötter, Andreas, 1998. "Political Survival or Entrepreneurial Development? Observations on Russian Business Networks," MPRA Paper 20412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:umd:umdeco:murrellromania2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doner, Richard F. & Schneider, Ben Ross, 2000. "Business Associations and Economic Development: Why Some Associations Contribute More Than Others," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 261-288, November.
- McMenamin, Iain, 2002. "Polish Business Associations: Flattened Civil Society or Super Lobbies?," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 301-317, November.
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: business associations; collective action; post-communist transition; and market institutions;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2005-10-15 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.