Business Associations as a Business-Government Liaison: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Recanatini, Francesca & Ryterman, Randi, 2001. "Disorganization or self-organization : the emergence of business associations in a transition economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2539, The World Bank.
- Coates, Dennis & Heckelman, Jac C. & Wilson, Bonnie, 2010.
"The political economy of investment: Sclerotic effects from interest groups,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 208-221, June.
- Bonnie Wilson & Jac Heckelman, 2010. "The Political Economy of Investment: Sclerotic Effects from Interest Groups," Working Papers 2012-03, Saint Louis University, Department of Economics.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jac C. Heckelman, 2007. "Explaining the Rain: The Rise and Decline of Nations after 25 Years," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(1), pages 18-33, July.
- Doner, Richard F. & Schneider, Ben Ross, 2000. "Business Associations and Economic Development: Why Some Associations Contribute More Than Others," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 261-288, November.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33078568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Hausmann & Dani Rodrik & Charles F. Sabel, 2008.
"Reconfiguring Industrial Policy: A Framework with an Application to South Africa,"
CID Working Papers
168, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani & Sabel, Charles F., 2008. "Reconfiguring Industrial Policy: A Framework with an Application to South Africa," Working Paper Series rwp08-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- William Pyle, 2007. "Organized Business, Political Regimes and Property Rights across the Russian Federation," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0703, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Andrei Shleifer & Daniel Treisman, 2005. "A Normal Country: Russia After Communism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 151-174, Winter.
- Coates, Dennis & Heckelman, Jac C, 2003. "Interest Groups and Investment: A Further Test of the Olson Hypothesis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 117(3-4), pages 333-340, December.
- Doner Richard F. & Schneider Ben Ross, 2000. "Business Associations and Economic Development: Why Some Associations Contribute More Than Others," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-29, December.
- K. Gonchar., 2009. "Industry Innovations: Development versus Adaptation," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- A. Yakovlev., 2007. "The Russian Corporation and Regional Governments: Models of Interrelations and Their Evolution," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Pyle, William, 2007. "Organized business, political regimes and property rights across the Russian Federation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:buspol:v:18:y:2016:i:4:p:395-433:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yakovlev, A., 2012. "To Restore Dialogue with Business and to Create Proper Incentives for Public Officials," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 160-163.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness associations; economic development; collective actions; public-private partnership;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2011:i:9:p:98-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nearuea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.