The Politics of Institutional Renovation and Economic Upgrading: Lessons from the Argentine Wine Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Paul MacDuffie, 1997. "The Road to "Root Cause": Shop-Floor Problem-Solving at Three Auto Assembly Plants," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 479-502, April.
- Pack, Howard, 2000. "Industrial Policy: Growth Elixir or Poison?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 47-67, February.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 1995. "Self-organization and Social Capital," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 131-159.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Bell, Martin, 2005. "The micro-determinants of meso-level learning and innovation: evidence from a Chilean wine cluster," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 47-68, February.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2005.
"Upgrading in Global Value Chains: Lessons from Latin American Clusters,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 549-573, April.
- Elisa Giuliani & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004. "Upgrading in global value chains: lessons from latin american clusters," Working Papers 72, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Doner, Richard F. & Schneider, Ben Ross, 2000. "Business Associations and Economic Development: Why Some Associations Contribute More Than Others," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 261-288, November.
- O'Riain,Sean, 2004. "The Politics of High Tech Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521830737, May.
- Doner Richard F. & Schneider Ben Ross, 2000. "Business Associations and Economic Development: Why Some Associations Contribute More Than Others," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-29, December.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:03:p:327-346_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Sabel, Charles F., 1996. "A measure of federalism: assessing manufacturing technology centers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 281-307, March.
- Helper, Susan & MacDuffie, John Paul & Sabel, Charles, 2000. "Pragmatic Collaborations: Advancing Knowledge While Controlling Opportunism," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 443-487, September.
- Doner, Richard F. & Ritchie, Bryan K. & Slater, Dan, 2005. "Systemic Vulnerability and the Origins of Developmental States: Northeast and Southeast Asia in Comparative Perspective," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(02), pages 327-361, April.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; networks; upgrading; Latin America; industrial policy;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2006-07-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-07-15 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2005-817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .