Report NEP-SOC-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Entorf, Horst & Lauk, Martina, 2006. "Peer Effects, Social Multipliers and Migrants at School: An International Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 2182, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara Harriss-White (QEH), "undated". "India's Socially Regulated Economy," QEH Working Papers qehwps133, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Santanu Gupta & Raghbendra Jha, 2006. "Local public goods in a democracy: Theory and evidence from rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2006-06, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2006. "Earnings Inequality in India: Has the Rise of Caste and Religion Based Politics in India had an Impact?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 819, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Xavier CastellÃ³ & VÃctor M. EguÃluz & Maxi San Miguel, 2006. "Language competition with bilinguals in social networks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 238, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stefania Villa, 2005. "Determinants of growth in Italy. A time series analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 24-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Christina Clark, 2006. "Livelihood Networks and Decision-making Among Congolese Young People in Formal and Informal Refugee Contexts in Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 13, Households in Conflict Network.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Neuman, Shoshana, 2006. "Intergenerational Transmission of 'Religious Capital': Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 2183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stéphane Mechoulan, 2006. "Divorce Laws and the Structure of the American Family," Working Papers tecipa-245, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Banerji, Rukmini & Duflo, Esther & Glennerster, Rachel & Khemani, Stuti, 2006. "Can information campaigns spark local participation and improve outcomes ? A study of primary education in Uttar Pradesh, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3967, The World Bank.
- Gerald Mc Dermott, 2005. "The Politics of Institutional Renovation and Economic Upgrading: Lessons from the Argentine Wine Industry," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 817, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Boerner, Kira & Hainz, Christa, 2006. "The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 135, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Scott Gehlbach & Konstantin Sonin, 2004. "Businessman Candidates: Special-Interest Politics in Weakly Institutionalized Environments," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp733, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Panayiotis C. Andreou & Chris Charalambous & Spiros H. Martzoukos, 2006. "Artificial Neural Network Enhanced Parametric Option Pricing," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 118, Society for Computational Economics.
- Maria Jaschok (QEH), "undated". "Religious Women in a Chinese City: Ordering the past, recovering the future - Notes from fieldwork in the central Chinese province of Henan," QEH Working Papers qehwps124, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Neuman, Shoshana, 2006. "Is Fertility Related to Religiosity? Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 2192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).