Can information campaigns spark local participation and improve outcomes ? A study of primary education in Uttar Pradesh, India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "China : Public Services for Building the New Socialist Countryside," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7665, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary Education; Education For All; Teaching and Learning; Tertiary Education; Access&Equity in Basic Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2006-07-15 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CWA-2006-07-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2006-07-15 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2006-07-15 (Education)
- NEP-SOC-2006-07-15 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .