Report NEP-CWA-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Shubhashis Gangopadhyay & Shagun Krishnan, 2006. "Reforms, Entry and Productivity: Some Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 822, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2006. "Earnings Inequality in India: Has the Rise of Caste and Religion Based Politics in India had an Impact?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 819, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Barbara Harriss-White (QEH), . "India's Socially Regulated Economy," QEH Working Papers qehwps133, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Santanu Gupta & Raghbendra Jha, 2006. "Local public goods in a democracy: Theory and evidence from rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2006-06, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Banerji, Rukmini & Duflo, Esther & Glennerster, Rachel & Khemani, Stuti, 2006. "Can information campaigns spark local participation and improve outcomes ? A study of primary education in Uttar Pradesh, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3967, The World Bank.
- Nikita Sud (QEH), . "Secularism and the Gujarat state: 1960-2005," QEH Working Papers qehwps131, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Horst Siebert, 2006. "The Growth Performance of Developing Countries in the Last Thirty Years. Who gained? Who Lost?," Kiel Working Papers 1280, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Melanie Morten, 2006. "Indian Poverty during the 1990s: Resolving Methodological Issues from the 55th NSS Round," ASARC Working Papers 2006-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.