Growth Alliances: Insights from Egypt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rougier, Eric, 2016.
"“Fire in Cairo”: Authoritarian–Redistributive Social Contracts, Structural Change, and the Arab Spring,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 148-171.
- Eric ROUGIER, 2014. "Fire in Cairo: Authoritarian-redistributive social contracts, structural change and the Arab spring," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Abdel-Baki Monal A., 2012. "Coalitions within the Egyptian Banking Sector: Catalysts of the Popular Revolution," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Ferdinand Eibl & Adeel Malik, 2016. "The Politics of Partial Liberalization: Cronyism and Non-Tariff Protection in Mubarak's Egypt," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-27, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0061-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor Scott D., 2012. "Influence without Organizations: State-Business Relations and their Impact on Business Environments in Contemporary Africa," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-37, April.
- Sen, Kunal, 2013. "The Political Dynamics of Economic Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 71-86.
- Hampwaye Godfrey & Jeppesen Soeren, 2014. "The role of state- business relations in the performance of Zambia’s food processing sub-sector," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 26(26), pages 1-10, December.
- Chekir Hamouda & Diwan Ishac, 2014. "Crony Capitalism in Egypt," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 177-211, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:buspol:v:12:y:2010:i:4:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.