Industrial Associations as a Channel of Business-Government Interactions in an Imperfect Institutional Environment: The Russian Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coates, Dennis & Heckelman, Jac C. & Wilson, Bonnie, 2010.
"The political economy of investment: Sclerotic effects from interest groups,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 208-221, June.
- Bonnie Wilson & Jac Heckelman, 2010. "The Political Economy of Investment: Sclerotic Effects from Interest Groups," Working Papers 2012-03, Saint Louis University, Department of Economics.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jac C. Heckelman, 2007. "Explaining the Rain: The Rise and Decline of Nations after 25 Years," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(1), pages 18-33, July.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33078568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Hausmann & Dani Rodrik & Charles F. Sabel, 2008.
"Reconfiguring Industrial Policy: A Framework with an Application to South Africa,"
CID Working Papers
168, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani & Sabel, Charles F., 2008. "Reconfiguring Industrial Policy: A Framework with an Application to South Africa," Working Paper Series rwp08-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- William Pyle, 2007. "Organized Business, Political Regimes and Property Rights across the Russian Federation," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0703, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Andrei Yakovlev & Yuri Simachev & Yuri Danilov, 2010.
"The Russian corporation: patterns of behaviour during the crisis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 129-140.
- Andrei Yakovlev & Yuri V. Simachev & Yuri Danilov, 2009. "The Russian corporation: patterns of behavior during the crisis," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 100, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Andrei Shleifer & Daniel Treisman, 2005. "A Normal Country: Russia After Communism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 151-174, Winter.
- Avdasheva, Svetlana & Golikova, Victoria & Sugiura, Fumikazu & Yakovlev, Andrei, 2007. "External Relationship of Russian Corporations," Discussion Paper Series b37, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- A. Yakovlev., 2007. "The Russian Corporation and Regional Governments: Models of Interrelations and Their Evolution," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Pyle, William, 2007. "Organized business, political regimes and property rights across the Russian Federation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:see:wpaper:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csescuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.