Interest Groups and Investment: A Further Test of the Olson Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yakovlev, Andrei & Govorun, Andrei, 2011. "Industrial Associations as a Channel of Business-Government Interactions in an Imperfect Institutional Environment: The Russian Case," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9478-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2009.
"Does social capital create trust? Evidence from a community of entrepreneurs,"
AICCON Working Papers
58-2009, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2009. "Does Social Capital Create Trust? Evidence from a Community of Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 2009.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2009. "Does social capital create trust? Evidence from a community of entrepreneurs," Department of Economics University of Siena 552, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Dennis Coates & Jac Heckelman & Bonnie Wilson, 2011. "Special-interest groups and growth," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 439-457, June.
- Daniel Horgos & Klaus Zimmermann, 2009.
"Interest groups and economic performance: some new evidence,"
Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 301-315, March.
- Zimmermann, Klaus W. & Horgos, Daniel, 2008. "Interest Groups and Economic Performance: Some New Evidence," Working Paper 84/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:6:p:1179-1208. is not listed on IDEAS
- Neyapti, Bilin, 2013.
"Modeling institutional evolution,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-16.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2010. "Modeling Institutional Evolution," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1012, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Daniel Horgos & Klaus W. Zimmermann, 2010.
"It Takes Two to Tango: Lobbies and the Political Business Cycle,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 383-399, August.
- Horgos, Daniel & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2009. "It Takes Two to Tango: Lobbies and the Political Business Cycle," Working Paper 98/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Cole, Ismail M., 2014. "Short- and long-term growth effects of special interest groups in the U.S. states: A dynamic panel error-correction approach," MPRA Paper 54455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2014.
- Yakovlev, A. & Govorun, A., 2011. "Business Associations as a Business-Government Liaison: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 9, pages 98-127.
- Nicola Cortinovis & Jing Xiao & Ron Boschma & Frank G van Oort, 2017.
"Quality of government and social capital as drivers of regional diversification in Europe,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(6), pages 1179-1208.
- Nicola Cortinovis & Jing Xiao & Ron Boschma & Frank van Oort, 2016. "Quality of government and social capital as drivers of regional diversification in Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1610, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2016.
- Marta Portela & Isabel Neira, 2011. "Social Capital and growth in the European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1160, European Regional Science Association.
- Bonnie Wilson & Jac Heckelman & Dennis Coates, 2007. "Special-Interest Groups and Volatility," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(18), pages 1-13.
- Domenico Rossignoli, 2015. "Too many and too much? Special-interest groups and inequality at the turn of the century," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 130(3), pages 337-366.
- Taner Güney, 2015. "Environmental sustainability and pressure groups," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(6), pages 2331-2344, November.
- Coates, Dennis & Heckelman, Jac C. & Wilson, Bonnie, 2010.
"The political economy of investment: Sclerotic effects from interest groups,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 208-221, June.
- Bonnie Wilson & Jac Heckelman, 2010. "The Political Economy of Investment: Sclerotic Effects from Interest Groups," Working Papers 2012-03, Saint Louis University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:117:y:2003:i:3-4:p:333-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .