Balancing health and industrial policy objectives in the pharmaceutical sector: Lessons from Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Productivity Commission, 2003. "Evaluation of the Pharmaceutical Industry Investment Program," Microeconomics 0305001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vandergrift, Michael & Kanavos, Panos, 1997. "Health policy versus industrial policy in the pharmaceutical sector: the case of Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 241-260, September.
- Lofgren, Hans & Boer, Rebecca de, 2004. "Pharmaceuticals in Australia: developments in regulation and governance," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 2397-2407, June.
- Stephane Jacobzone, 2000. "Pharmaceutical Policies in OECD Countries: Reconciling Social and Industrial Goals," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "International pharmaceutical price differences," Others 0107004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vogler, Sabine & Zimmermann, Nina & de Joncheere, Kees, 2016. "Policy interventions related to medicines: Survey of measures taken in European countries during 2010–2015," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(12), pages 1363-1377.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:87:y:2008:i:2:p:133-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.